Attn: Dr. Nawaz Khan having problem of migrain and backacheI live in Pakistan. I am having a problem of back ache since last 8 months.
weight 105 kg
age 51 yrs
Blood pressure 80/130
married having 2 kids
fell in washroom at age of 13 yrs over 6' high median partitioning in shower area.
then during weight lifting, weights fell behind when lifting with jerk on just over the hips felt pain at that time but later on feels pain during start of spring and in start of Autumn seasons and some times during mid of winter.
During my school to university I use to play tennis, badminton, cricket etc outdoor games and started weight lifting in 81 but after the mishap of falling of weight on my back I left this game.
I was a regular donor of Blood from 1979 to 2010 till then I have donated 122 bottles. No extra overloading of food, regular home made food is used by me, but only 1981 to 1988 I use to live alone so I have to get food from restaurants.
Gained weight from 90 kg to 105 kg last 3 years when headache started and was diagnosed as migraine on my right half since then started the pain killers and the impact came in shape of black spots over my tongue and again got severe pain started in my right lower jaw because of the wisdom (molar) and later been removed by surgery because instead of coming vertically it has started to grow horizontally this was the another cause to take pain killers and antibiotics.
Since last year in June this pain started and still continues, usually it disappears in 3~5 days . On consulting my Physician recommendations to have CT scan for brain, chest, abdomen and pelvis
from CT Scan of chest it was evident that there is a well defined rounded cystic lesion in the segment III of liver and another small cystic noted in the right lobe.
Both kidneys excreting the contrast normally. Normal adrenals.
During this investigation some times I felt no pain as I have never have any back ache but some times it becomes so severe that I cant even get up from the chair or dont even move.
On having the M.R.Lumber spine that gave the following results:
* Central and left para-central disc extrusion L4-L5 level causing central canal steno sis, left lateral recess and left nerve root compression.
* Central disc bulge L5-S1 level causing central canal steno sis.
So that were the results. Still taking the medicine as been advised by my physician(orthopedic)and pain is still alive and it turns on towards the left hip bone to my left knee and this pain dont allows me for walk or exercise. I am now fed up with the handful medicine to be taken 3 times a day and even then not getting the relief.
Dr. Nawaz kindly go through my problem and suggest some homeopathy medicine in this regard.
Edit Post Report post to moderator
Re: Back Ache problem From nawazkhan on 2011-04-06
AoA, Dear Mr. Khan,
Please copy/paste your data in this format. I hope you don't mind.
The following additional information is required to help you. Therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
Shahid Khan on 2011-04-13
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.