Anxiety, Headaches, Nausea SymptomsFor the last two years, my wife has had terrible pulsing headaches on the left side of her head and face, numbing feeling in her right arm, anxiety, is home sick, worries about her son over every little thing, sensitivity to light and sounds, belching, sour breath, hemorrhoids, thinning hair, restless at night, sometimes wakes up with a panic attack, stiff neck, always feels as if she has a temperature but does not and has nausea. She feels better after eating, in cold open air, becomes flush when hot, avoids cold water, likes to eat fatty, salty foods, doesn't like sweets, has cold feet and hands, and feels dizzy and is confused and forgetful.
She has tried many different homeopathic remedies and Calcera Carbonica, Phosphorus and Pulsatilla worked for sometime but once she stopped and something happened she wasn't able to get them to work again. The headaches that were on the side of her face and head have stopped but now she has them in the back of the head along with the stiff neck.
Any help regarding what would help my wife would be appreciated.
[message edited by jackaloopt on Mon, 18 Apr 2011 02:07:49 BST]
jackaloopt on 2011-04-18
The following additional information is required to help your wife. Please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
♡ nawazkhan last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.