Keratosis PilarisGENERAL SYMPTOMS (Related to you in person)
5'9'', 125 pounds
No job; high school student
1. Do you have any strange, rare, peculiar, unusual or personal symptom, feeling or a recurring thought?
2. Write down all your marked mental symptoms taking the guidelines as suggested below:
Sad, shame, jealous of other people's skin, fears of bugs, anxiety
I'm very intolerant; little things bother me when i know they shouldn't
Dreams: graduate with a 4.0, get married and have kids
3. Your response to changes in environment
-Feel worse in cold weather
-Feel worse in bright light
4. What are your cravings and aversions in food?
- Cravings: caffeine (I drink about 3 Dr. Pepper's daily), fast food, french fries
- Aversions: I'm very picky- I hate eggs, butter, milk, ketchup, mayo, mustard, seafood (live in Louisiana), not a big fruit eater,
5. Describe your menstrual affections ( if any )
Usually on schedule, VERY bad cramps, before- some cramping, moody
during- cramping is excessive, I miss school, turn pale white, sweat
after- perfectly normal
6. Write down the diseases running in your family.
-No diseases running through my family. Everyone is healthy.
7. Write down if you notice any abnormality with your sleep, hunger, thirst and bowel movements.
-Everything is normal
8. What are the various diseases which you have suffered from in your life and do you think your present illness is having a relation to the disease or after effects of the drugs taken during the time.
Case Taking Sheet Part - 2
PARTICULAR SYMPTOMS (Related to the parts affected in your body)
9. Do you have any strange, rare, peculiar, unusual or personal symptom, feeling or a recurring pain in the affected parts?
No physical pain at all.
10. Describe your physical sufferings in the specific locations.
Red dots and bumps all over arms, legs, and butt since puberty.
11. How does the suffering / pain get aggravated or ameliorated with the changing environment as suggested below:
- Time: Worse as the day progresses
- Worse during cold environments, although it is still bad all the time. Not bad when the sun shines on them.
- When I put pressure on my skin or stretch it out, the dots disappear. When i put my legs in the air, the dots lessen and go away.
12. Do you think there is a specific pattern of occurance of the suffering with regard to time, period or any internal biological changes in the body?
It has gotten worse with time. It is the same as when I am on my menstrual cycle as when I am not.
sarahmw on 2011-04-23
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.