≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Remedy Finder:




Posts about Warts

genital warts2Male, 31, HPV recurring Genital warts5Amount and combination of oral drops for genital warts3need advice - genital warts3genital warts3Dosage thuja capsule 1000 mg : how long and how often per day by genital warts5Genital warts16Genital warts49genital warts2Accute Genital warts3


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

developed warts in my mouth

Hello, I developed a sore at the top of my gum, painfully right where my denture sits. I saw a docter who said it was a wart and suggested cutting it off, and that it will be sealed with silver nitrate, and procedure will be quite painful. I needed to save up and in the meantime i have aquired 2 more developing under my tongue. I want to try other options for removal, i ordered thuja occidentalis 30c but do not know how much to take.I am otherwise healthy.Suggestions?
  lcarroll1484 on 2011-04-26
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Thuja will only cure a small percentage of people with warts.

There are 343 remedies known to cure warts.

Of those, 39 are indicated when the warts occur in the mouth. Thuja is listed for those kinds of warts.

Most warts, when cut off, will grow back if the tendency to grow warts is not cured. This is what homoeopathy does, cure that tendency.

The tendency to grow warts is what we call a constutional problem, that is best solved by getting proper homoeopathic treatment for the whole issue (not just the external product which is the warts).

Do you have homoeopaths available in your area?

By the way, incorrect homoeopathic medicines have side effects, which is why experimenting with them is not a good idea.
brisbanehomoeopath last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.