ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Myopia 'nearsightedness' Problem

Dear sir/madam,
Is there any treatment to myopia in homeopathy. I want to ride of lenses/spectacles. This problem introduced to me after 18. And now I am 25. The objects neat to even 5 meter are not cleat/visible. The power of lenses are different for both eyes as -3.5 and -2.5.
Please guide me.
  xawldude on 2011-05-02
This is an internet forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Arnica 30c in the Wet dose taken twice daily has helped many including me to eliminate wearing spectacles.

The Wet dose of any Homeopathic remedy is made as follows:

Order the remedy in the Liquid pack in Alcohol, also referred to as Liquid Dilution in a bottle preferably with a dropper arrangement.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake the bottle hard at least 6 times before you sip a capfull of the bottle or a large teaspoonful which is the dose.
Shaking the bottle hard is homeopathic succussion and this enhances the effect of the remedy on the user.
Joe De Livera 7 years ago

As long as there is no physical defect in the eye, homoeopathy can reverse these kinds of sight problems.

A medicine needs to be chosen on the basis of the entire picture of your health however. This means taking symptoms and examining problems that might not be directly connected to the eyes.

You can go to the following sites to read more about how homoeopaths take cases and what kind of information we need to make successful prescriptions.



David Kempson
Professional Homoeopath
brisbanehomoeopath 7 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.