≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Professional Constitutional Kit #1: $180.00


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Silicea Gel and Silicea 200 are similar?


I have severe cellulite problem since years and off late i came across Silicea Gel in Canada (Hübner's Orginal silicea Gel) and wondering if Silicea gel and Silicea 200 from homeo store online are same. Could you please help me on this so that i decide where to buy from and also if you could please help me on Cellulite treatment.

  Nikkei on 2011-05-03
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
These two medicines are not the same at all.

Silicea gel is bits of raw quartz suspended in a gel (colloidal silicea).

Silicea is a high potency homoeopathic preparation, with no actual physical substance in it. The effect of a homoeopathic remedy is completely different, as it affects emotions, mental characteristics, and many other control systems in the body (hormones, nerves, immunity etc).

Cellulite is just fat - ordinary fat cells. In women the connective tissue around fat cells is different to men, it is a different shape (honeycomb typically) which causes that dimpling that women dislike so much. The only way to stop it is to lose the fat cells. And this is not something that a homoeopathic medicine will do for you - only diet and exercise can do that.

Homoeopathy is least effective when aimed at the 'name' of your problem ie. Fat, Headache, Arthritis, Diabetes. It is more effective when a detailed individual description of the problem is matched to the detailed individual descriptions of one of our 5000+ medicines.
brisbanehomoeopath last decade
Thank you very much. this will help me in not piling meditines in my draw :)
Nikkei last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.