≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Calcarea Carbonica: $6.59


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

sweating after taking calcarea carb 200

my uncle is taking calcare carb to reduce his tummy.Actually a homeopathic pharmacist told him that it would reduce his tummy.
He is a heart patient with sten in his heart.Though its summer but to be on a safer side does Calcarea Carb has side effects on heart patient.Because he is sweating a lot these days.

help needed asap
  simkhan06 on 2011-05-18
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Any remedy will have side effects when given for the wrong reasons. Did this pharmacist take his case and make a careful prescription or did he just suggest it off-hand?

Calc-carb does not reduce stomach size - it will only help those patients who specifically need it, based on an analysis of their whole case.
brisbanehomoeopath last decade
He just not taking it for stomach but also for his osteo arthiritis.and he suggested it after taking his case history.
simkhan06 last decade
That is a different story altogether then.

What potency ishe taking and how is the dose being given?
brisbanehomoeopath last decade
he is taking 200 c.5 drops in 20 ml water at ,once at alternate days
simkhan06 last decade
How many days is he being asked to take the remedy? I wouldn't normally give more than 3 doses to a patient of 200c without reassessing the case (looking at reactions, possible side effects, new symptoms etc). Has the homoeopath given you guidelines on when to stop the remedy (if new symptoms appear, if old symptoms worsen)? If the sweating is abnormal, and has only started since the remedy, then there is a good chance it is a side effect.
brisbanehomoeopath last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.