≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

enlarge of adenoid Gland

Dear all doctors,

please help regarding my doughter is 5 years old, we got STN ex-ray and got reposrt of enlarge adenoid gland, she doe not sleep well, take breath through mouth, snoring loud, don't eat willingly but when we force she ate some food and even milk, don't like to cover mouth while sleeping.please advise some remedey for curing this glan problem. ENT specialist recoomend srgery but we are not ready to do that. i will be thank for helping us.


  wasaf on 2011-05-23
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please give her three doses of Calcarea Carb 200 as follows and report back after 7 days (only 3 doses in 7 days).

day 1 morning
1st dose

day 1 evening
2nd dose

day 2 morning
3rd dose

One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 10 ml water. Sip up slowly.

Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 15 minutes before or after taking medicine.
kadwa 9 years ago
Dear Dr.
thanks for your help, last night i also visited homeopathy doctor near to our home and he gave AGRAPHIS NUTANS three times daily
and BARYTA IODATA 30 three time daily, please sugeest and help us because her STN x-ray shows that gland 50% block the way of breathing.

thanks for help.


wasaf 9 years ago
Please give her the remedy suggested by me if the remedies you are giving don't help within a week.
Please stop other remedies after that and give calc carb 200 as suggested.
kadwa 9 years ago
Hi Wasim,

Could you please let me know what happened to your kid ? Which medicine worked ?My kid is facing the same problem.

Thanks in advance
mouli 8 years ago
the remedies are based on the individual
characteristics of each child. so what
one child got will not be the same thing
that will cure your child.

You can post a new thread about your
child, age, height , weight, what they
like to eat, personality type, etc and
what dr. are saying, and then have someone on here prescribe the medicines.

Or take your child face to face to a
homeopath to check the child and
that is the most accurate way to
prescribe the specific medicine to
simone717 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.