painful ovarian cyst please helpHello
I am 23 years old. I went to the ER last week in severe pain and was told I ruptured an ovarian cyst. I have continued serious pain. It was interesting that on the most painful of days I ate bacon which someone on here recommended not to eat with this condition. I am posting this in hopes of your wise recommendations and am open to other forms of support like supplements, etc. Thank you!
1. Mental State of the patient
2. Physical Ailments
sharp pain in lower ab, back, rectal, vaginal; bloated, exhaustion, nausea, headache
3. The likely cause for above problems
5. When did it all start? Last Monday. Can you connect it to any past event or disease? No
6. Which time of the day you are worst? Afternoon and evening
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
nervous, quiet/shy, kind, sensitive, modest
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
I like storms!
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
I like to be supported by the right people
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? Yes!
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
Only under pressure: Picks at my nails, bites at cuticles when I'm nervous. I also play with my fingers, get fidgety. During sleep my arms itch.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I'm unmarried and my family is my life.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
I am afraid of bugs and failing. I used to have a recurring dream when I was little about abuse.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions? I crave cheese and dairy. Aversions: Bell Peppers
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
I always feel I can eat more than everyone else.
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
Bell Pepper, slow cooked meats, pork and excessive dairy
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs? Greater in armpits
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Right now it is looser with excessive pressure and pain during bowel movements.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
I sleep well, but have lower back pain and am always tired. I like to sleep on my stomach with my hands under my legs.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general? Right no way! But in general I'm fine.
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
I feel heavier than others. I feel hunched over a lot. I'm very logical. I'm more mature than people my age.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication? Ibuprofen, Percocet, Shot of Morphine, Zophram
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Breast CA, HTN, High Cholesterol, Best disease
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
I am 5'4'. I am overweight by 40 lbs. I have extra hair. I have long dark curly hair and am pretty. I am very muscular. I have large breasts.
Thank you in advance for your answers!
fcuttaia on 2011-05-24
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa last decade
I enjoy your posts, but I don't understand your 'logging in to observe progress' I know in the past you have recommended Sepia for ovarian cysts.
I am grateful for all of the responses! Thank you!
fcuttaia last decade
The reason why I did so was because my colleague Kadwa had responded to your post before me and I did not wish to interfere with his therapy. I note that you were in hospital due to your Chocolate Cyst (CC) rupturing last week causing you severe pain. I wished to keep an eye on your progress and my cryptic post ensures that I got the automatic email alert from the ABC forum.
I would like to correct you about the Sepia which is not the remedy that I have prescribed extensively to patients who present Chocolate Cysts (CC). Many who have CC's also suffer from Endometriosis and in your case it is very likely that you also suffer from PCOS or PCOD which can fit your description of yourself:
'I am 5'4'. I am overweight by 40 lbs. I have extra hair. I have long dark curly hair and am pretty. I am very muscular. I have large breasts. '
I presume that you already have a diagnosis done by your physicians in the hospital and if you would like me to take your case I would like to have more data from your diagnosis records to enable me to help you.
♡ Joe De Livera last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.