Severe redness on nose, followed by acnehi,
Not sure what this is on the nose. I need good suggestions to treat this.
(first of all its severe summer here in USA (east coast))
1. Started with group of ance/boils on nose exactly 2 weeks ago. But they seem to be subsided.
2. Now left with severe redness on nose and it is very embarassing to go out like this and people laughing at the redness of the nose
3. Started with itching and red bump on the nose 2 weeks ago exactly (I remember exactly after eating egg-burji that day, it started itching on my nose and it all started)
4. Used calc.sul 30x, ferr.phos 30x with my knowledge for 4 days and acne/boils controlled.
5. I still feel there is some acne/boil left out...but am not sure and its severe redness. So posting the picture.
Am thinking of using silicea 3x, incase it tries to expel some dirt outside from my nose..but not sure.
I seriously need expert advice. Kindly suggest good medication. Attaching pic of the nose.
Please let me know incase you need more info.
(This post contains an image. To view the image, please log on.)
check_kpr on 2011-06-04
♡ kadwa last decade
Thank you a lot. I will do the same and let you know. kindly, observer that there are tiny pus-filled acne on nose (as you can see on the top of the nose) which is taking more time to ripe. It looks like it is hiding and doesn't want to come up.
I will take sulphur 30c and report you back.
Thank you for your advice.
check_kpr last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.