High Frequency Hearing LossHi,
I think the problem actually started last year when I had blurred vision and pain in the cheek and neck while talking over phone.
I've visited my ENT specialist this year in January and I've been diagnised with high frequency hearing loss in my right ear. I have ringing noises in both my ears - with right being worst. I've seen ENT specialist and been advised that there is no problem with my ear and I have high frequency hearing loss and consider any hearing aids. But the audiologist thinks that I don't need any hearing aid -as my hearing loss is not that bad.
Recently I've been diagnised with TMJ problem - right being more worst and was advised to wear a mouth guard during night time.
I get horrible sounds in my right ear and my GP says that it is due to the problem with my nerve. They haven't suggested any medication and either told me what exactly the problem is. My ENT specialist says that he cant find anything wrong with my ears. He did the MRI scan aswell.
I am trying to get to bottom of it and get it resolved.
In brief below is my condition:
1. ringing noises in both my ears
2. right being worst
3. TMJ problem
Hope some one would be able to suggest me any medication for this.
sureshcsit on 2011-06-07
I will include my intake form to give you an idea of what kind of information a homoeopath needs.
GUIDELINES FOR GIVING HOMOEOPATHIC CASE INFORMATION
It is important to describe all your problems in as much detail as you are able. One word answers and short sentences are not particularly helpful. Discuss each problem one at a time, providing (as a minimum level of detail) the following information.
1. What exactly happens?
2. Describe all sensations and pains. Each pain or sensation should be described in such a way that allows us to imagine having the same pain.
3. What causes the problem to get worse after it has started occurring?
4. What creates some relief for the problem?
5. What triggers the problem into occuring?
6. What time of the day or night does the problem occur?
7. When did the problem start? What was happening in your life at that time? Did some specific event or treatment take place just before the problem started?
Move from one problem to the next, doing the same thing. IT IS VITAL THAT YOU GIVE A COMPLETE PICTURE OF YOUR HEALTH BY PROVIDING ALL PROBLEMS YOU HAVE, EVEN IF NOT CONNECTED TO THE MAIN ONE, AND EVEN IF YOU CONSIDER IT OF LESS IMPORTANCE. You should address each problem separately using the above 7 questions as a guide.
As well as this, please describe any traumatic incidents that have taken place in your life. Discuss anything that has had a lasting impact on you mentally, emotionally or physically.
Discuss the way that you manage or deal with your problems, or any problems that occur in your life.
Discuss any patterns you have noticed in your behavior especially concerning your disease.
Discuss any part of your life where you feel stuck or unable to change and grow, especially where this occurred around the beginning of your disease, or as the disease evolved.
Describe your childhood and the kind of environment you grew up in, with reference to your relationships with your family, your school experiences, and any serious childhood diseases.
If your earlier discussions have not mentioned these already, please describe:
1. The specific foods that you crave (not just like) or hate
2. The specific drinks that you crave or hate
3. What your sleep is like
4. How the weather and the temperature affects you
5. What kinds of things in the environment you are particularly sensitive to
6. What your general level of energy is like
7. What your level of sexual energy or desire is like
8. Describe your menstrual cycle
I will probably have more questions for you after that.
I also need to know what homoeopathic remedies you have taken in the past, and what the results were.
This is the way I take a case. Other people on this board will take your case in different ways.
Homoeopathic treatment works best when done face-to-face. There are limitations to the degree of success you will get from posting on a forum like this, but we do all work for free here.
♥ brisbanehomoeopath 8 years ago
Thanks for your response. I was diagnosed with sensurial hearing loss in both ears. Right being more worse.
Below are the symptoms that i have:
1. I feel my ears are blocked.
2. Continuous ringing noises in both ears. In my left ear some times the ringing noises stops for a fraction of seconds and then continues again. Where as in my right ear, the noise is like gushing sound and is on continuously.
3. I dont feel any of these issue while sleeping. I have a good 9 hours sleep daily. However, I still feel tired and stressed after my sleep.
4. My eyes get red and feel heavy. The feeling is exactly same as the stressed feeling we get when we watch telly for a long time.
5. I also get head ache(some kind of ache and burning sensation), tiredness and feel sleepy all time.
6. I am not sure what exactly is responsible for getting this problem worst. I feel the same all time.
7. I haven't seen any situation where it gets better.
8. The problem stays all time of the day.
9. I have noticed these ringing noises last year. I had a cyst removal operation to my eye lids and used anti biotics for nearly 6 months. I was worried about my eyes at that point of time.
Regarding my diet, i normally eat a balanced diet. Meat, veg and fruits etc. Last year, I used to take more pressure at work.
Hope this info is sufficient. PLease let me know if you need any further info.
sureshcsit 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.