Calcaneal spurs and spondylosis of whole spineI am 67 years old woman having
advanced Sondylosis of whole spine since many years and calcaneal spurs since one month and frozen shoulder right and fracture of ninth rib right since 2 months.
I get pain in both heels more in the mornings and on walking.No swelling.I get pain in the spine and chest at fracture site on movements and in cold. Gets pain and cannot lift my right shoulder upwards. I live in north India.
No particular desire or aversion to food, No significant family history. I am a housewife,and graduate. Sensitive to cold and criticism, feels better lying down and when warm. I am caring type,willing to help others but usually misunderstood by others.
8. Climate-warm/In North India
9.List of complaints& duration
Pain in whole back more so on
since more than 20 years.-
Advanced Spondylosis of Spine
Frozen shoulder Right since
2 months-pain difficulty to
move and to lift shoulder
Fracture 9th rib Rt after
fall-pain at site persists on
movements, Pain in knee jts
Pain in heels-Calcaneal spurs, pain more in mornings,
on getting up,on walking etc.
Anemia- general weakness
since many years
Piles- since many years
11. Desires sweet and salty food.
13. Tongue clean, do not like
14. Current BP-130/76
15. Feels miserable at times
It affects &restricts my
household works and cooking
food,washing clothes etc.
16.Depressing ideas come to my
17.Relation with my mother-in-law and daughter-in-law has
affected me mentally and even
physically since long. I felt
depressing and even thought of
committing suicide.MIL is no more now.Tense relation with
DIL whose behabiour is insulting towards me.
19.Medication- Analgesics pain
relieving medicines eg Crocin,
Brufen, Voveran etc.,Calcium
tab,Inj Depomedral into Rt
shoulder twice, Exercises etc
20. Family background- nothing
special except that my mother
had enlarged heart.
21.Nature of work-housewife
23.Desires sweet and salty food,dislikes sour food.
24.Food which increase your
problem-nothing in particular.
25.Aggravation in cold weather
decrease in warm climate.
26.Mind- I am caring type and help others but I am misunder-
stood by relatives and even friends. At times become very angry. sometimes impatient.My
mild nature and behabiour and
misunderstandings has affected my relations with others.Love children.
27. Both left and right sides and upper and lower parts of body are affected.
28. Colour of urine pale, stool yellow/pale, saliva normal
[message edited by rssangha on Tue, 21 Jun 2011 05:29:25 BST]
rssangha on 2011-06-17
The following additional information is required to help you. Please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
♡ nawazkhan last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.