Vaginal herpesI am seeking a remedy for vaginal herpes. I am 43 yrs old. I get OB from stress mostly... also from hormones (like before my period). I recently used natural progesterone cream and got a terrible outbreak, lasting for 13 days so far- very painful. I think the cream may be the cause (I stopped using it). Is there anything I can take to prevent outbreaks? Will I always not be able to use the natural progesterone cream?
alias on 2011-06-21
In many ways homoeopathy is the opposite of orthodox medicine. Our medicines do not work very well when aimed at specific disease names, specific locations in the body. We try to support the body in its efforts to get well, rather than just suppress the symptoms. For us, suppression is actually a problem as it tend to drive those symptoms deeper into the person and create other issues later on.
We support the body by supporting the vital energy which controls and directs all the various functions of your body (immunity, hormonal, psyche, neurological etc). When these control systems are working properly, your body will naturally cure all the local diseases that can be found throughout the different body locations.
♡ brisbanehomoeopath last decade
The following additional information is required to help you. Please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
♡ nawazkhan last decade
lestrouble last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.