Itchy vulva. Please helpHomeopathic Doctors or experts please give me some advices. If there a remedy can help my symptoms please give me the name and the potency.
Patient ID:Greenstick Sex: f Age: 26
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
Itch, irritability, slight swelling and red on the labia near the vaginal opening.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body? Left shoulder pain
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings? Fear that it wont heal or maybe it will get worse and turn into some serious genital disease
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Itchy and sting
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
It kind of embarassing and ashamed but i believed it started out from after the used of a dildo(toy).
6. Which time of the day you are worst? Mostly daytime and right before bedtime
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Scratching make it worse. I did try to wash it with saltwater and it did helps with the itching however the redness still there
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)? I dont know.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather? I dont know what make the itch better but constitutionally i like warm weather
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Mooody, sensitive, quiet, like to be alone, suspicious, nervous
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm? I dont lightening afraid i might get hit
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? Yea
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? Dislike when someone smoking near me and bright hot sunlight
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc? I do talk to myself
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
Dont like to have friends because honestly they just using me. Single
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Recently i fear while driving a car, afraid that people dont see me and crash me esp. at the blindspot.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Like to sour fruits and spicy food
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive? Less
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive? Less
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand? Oily greasy foods( but i still like french fries)
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs? Spontaneous sweat limbs and trunk
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? Recently 1x every other day. Formed
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping? Like to sleep on my tummy and on my left side but i get pain so now i training to sleep on my back
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
Abnormally more quiet than others
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication? I took some penicillin
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Asthma and heart disease
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
Slim and short
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
If you are not having normal
menstrual cycles, please answer the following questions:
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last? This month im 6 days late.... Normally lasted 5-7 days
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods? Depress before period, back pain and lower abdominal pain and irratibility
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive? Normal
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery? Thick bright
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
Greenstick on 2011-06-21
For soothing effect you may mix some Camphor pieces in purified coconut oil and apply once or twice in a day.
Try to take this medicine as soon as your periods are over.Pl do not use salt water.
daktersaab last decade
daktersaab last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.