Deuodonal Ulcer, heart burn from 5 yearsI have deuodonal Ulcer, heart burn from 5 years. I have tried alopathy medicines but no help. I was given some antibiotics.
I have bloating,nausea, constipation and indigestion. I cant eat sour, spicy, high fiber or hard food.
I am 30 years female.
The other problems I have are sinusitis, muscle weakness and hair fall.
Please help me with my ulcer.
baparna1 on 2011-07-06
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
♡ kadwa last decade
1. Describe your main suffering?
Burning pain because of ulcer mainly when stomach is empty and early morning, nausea & fast heart beat after eating, heart burn, indigestion,bloating & excess gas in stomach, problem eating many foods and constipation.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
:Sinusitis problem from 8 years - head aches, mucus in nose through the year, post nasal drip, right ear pain, swelling in right cheek.
:Hair fall from 4 years, increased very much from 3 months. I get itchy tingling and the hair falls. Oily scalp.
:Muscle Weakness, tiredness -mainly hands & legs.
: Harmonal Imbalance - heavy, irregular periods, facial hair growth, balding.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Worried and tense.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
i will have to suffer with them and there is no cure.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
It started 6 years back.
I used to have very busy & stressed work life, and I used to be very irregular about food and used to eat out a lot & my diet mainly consisted of sugary food.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Immediately after eating or when stomach is empty.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Having Milk (mainly when warm), wheat, whole grain, high fiber food, sour/bitter food, spicy or oily food cause me problems.
Feel better when I eat non-spicy soft cooked food which is neutral or sweet in taste like soft cooked white rice with curries like bottlegourd.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
My problems started when I went to work in USA.
May be because of my harmonal imbalance, & my irregular eating habits.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Hot dry weather as I feel very cold easily & my hands & feet become cold. Sunny weather cheers me up.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Strong but emotional, dont trust or make friendship with anybody easily,
Quiet in general talkative with the close, geting angred eaily from couple of months before used to be very patient but always have very high self-respect.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
Before - nice, after - dont like humid wet weather.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Yes. Bright Light - headache, Dont like smells like petrol.Sound - ear ache.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
Clenching teeth sometimes.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I dont trust people, I feel trust leads to hurt.
Husband - good except he gets irritated & angry easily.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
In dreams I fear that the ones I love may hate me and sometimes dream of any troubled events or some situations from childhood.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
I crave for sweets.
I dont like anything hard or sour food.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Generally normal but feeling very thirsy after eating food from some weeks.
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
Having problems with lots of food like peanuts, hot milk, rough grains. Coconut oil causes me sore throat.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
Less sweat. Trunk.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Constipated, not regular.
Indigestion sometimes causes loose motions.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Sleep is well but sometimes I get up tired & week in the morning and sometimes sleep is disturbed by dreams.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
Not mingling with people.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Anti-biotics & acidity reducing tablets , these sometimes caused loose motions.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Ulcers, Arthiritis, diabetes, cholestrol.
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
Medium built - weight 113 pounds.
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
If you are not having normal menstrual cycles, please answer the following questions:
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
Late in general (2 months).
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods?
Before - Emotional.
During - Pain.
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
baparna1 last decade
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa last decade
I still dint start on this medicine as I did not get it yet. But I am having health problems & wanted to update you on this.
From a month I am suffering from pressure headaches after eating. This has increased from last 4-5 days and my acidity also has increased.
The blood vessels on the sides of my forehead are swollen and it pains when I touch there. The pain & swelling increase sometimes (mainly after eating)and I feel pressure & heat there. This spreads to my ear also (and sometims to inside the ear also) & I hear my heart beat when I touch these swollen, bulged vessels. They are very visible also when I see them in the mirror.
I get pain in my ears when water goes inside(say while bathing). I am very perplexed as to why I am getting this ear pain. I also have itchy ears.
I went to ENT doctor 3 weeks back he took xray & said u have sinusitis. He checked my ears & said they look fine. But asked me to come back for CT scan as he could not determine the cause of my problems. The anti-biotics he gave did not reduce these attacks.
baparna1 last decade
♡ kadwa last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.