≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Premature Ejaculation & Penis Enlargement 2Penis enlargement (length and thikness) and sexual timing 1help my penis enlargement 6penis enlargement 36penis enlargement 1penis enlargement and fast erection 1Penis enlargement 1Premature Ejaculation & Penis Enlargement 3Penis enlargement & premature ejaculation 1penis enlargement 3


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Penis Enlargement

I want to increase the width and length of my penis.
My width is 3cm and long is 10 cm.
Kindly advice some better treatment as i will be getting married after 6 mnths i would like to give my wife my best....
  shaanthetiger on 2011-07-09
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
First thing first. There is no medicine in homoeopathy to increase the size of any organ including PENIS.Therefore pl forget about increasing the size of the penis.
Secondly, it is nothing to do with the size of your penis as far as satisfying sexual need of yourself or that of your would be wife is concern. Intercourse as we call it as SAM-BHOG means enjoying togetherness.I know about many cases where the size of the genital (male & female) has never been significant in matter of enjoyment as well as breeding children.
In case, some of your local homoeopath or any other 'PATH' tells you that he will make your penis long & thick then do not fall prey to it & waste your money. Use that money to gift your wife with goodies.

Thirdly, never ever feel inferior about this issue.CHOTI GULLI BHUT UCHALTI HAYE. Just do not worry.This is my sincere advice.
daktersaab last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.