≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Dear Dr.Nawaz: Erection of my Penis Is not Hard.

Dear Doctor.
My age is 30 year and going to marry next year . My Problem Is that My Penis Does not Get hard too much.
Doctor I want to tell you few thing about myself. At the age of 15, I started masturbation and at that time also my penis size was normal (6 inch in erected condition and very thick) but at that time i also didnt feel very hard erection. After few year i have developed a new habit, whenever i maturbate and on verge of going to discharge i press my penis on bed very hardly and stop my semen to come out from penis and than go to toilet and take bath which i i am still doing. After that hardness of my penis get decreasing. But Still my Penis is in good shape and size. The only problem i have is that i my penis is not as hard as it should be and because of that i feel problem in penetrating while making Sex. Kindly Help me Please.
[message edited by abdpce on Tue, 23 Aug 2011 08:01:04 BST]
[message edited by abdpce on Tue, 30 Aug 2011 12:01:59 BST]
  abdpce on 2011-07-12
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
First you stop masturbation. You need to enjoy sex with a female and not with yourself.

Take Nux Vomica-200 4 pills two times a day

I will solve your problem

R.P. Tamhankar
Homeopathy Lover
shouse_nsk last decade
thanx r.p
abdpce last decade
Dear R.P Tamhankar
Thank for your advice. i apologies with you that due to Ramzan i haven't started the medicine advised by you. But from today i have start taking it.
Hopes to be in your regular touch.
[message edited by abdpce on Sun, 04 Sep 2011 18:05:29 BST]
abdpce last decade
Dear Doctor.
I think i m also have some penis erection problems when i was at age of 15-16 i maturbate a lot and i i also do that on bed after few years i started taking medical drugs like proxyvon,parvon,rexcof,corex,natravet10,nd some sleeping peels,but i dont use any drugs i leave around 2-3 years except smoking and also reduce maturbating i do that once in week but now i m disturb bcz of this problem my Penis is in good shape and size. The only problem i have is that i my penis is not as hard as it.should i have to consult doctor take some medicine.please help me.
nitin_21 last decade
sir I am 52 years old and erections is for very short time .I am facing acidity and urine burning during passing urine and pain in left and right sides of stomach.but my when i masturbate so thick and hard cum is out, bur when I go to my wife just after a minute there is my penis is got soft and i ejaculate immediately. plz let me know which medicine i will use to overcome this problem
tanveer112 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.