Ovarian cystHello, I have just been diagnosed with an ovarian cyst (right ovary) via ultra sound. I am waiting for a CT scan which is next week. I do not know the size of my cyst but it feels around 20cm. The radialogist said it was fluid filled.
I am looking into alternatives to surgery and was wondering if anything could help with a cyst of this size. I am having no pain, the cyst moves around, and have occasional bloatedness.
Past history - benign lump removed from my thyroid 2009, fibromyaligia in arms since 2008. Along with the cyst and what I have researched these could be linked via estrogen dominance.
I have been looking into systemic enzyme therapy using vitalzym, myomin and progesterone cream.
Would homeopathy work with these? Or is it better to use on its own?
Currently I take MSM and a food state multivitamin.
Thanks for any advice.
bicco on 2011-07-18
Your remedies are:
Bellis Perennis 30c
Both remedies to be taken in the Wet dose twice daily leaving about an hour between each.
The Bellis Perennis reduces the Chocolate Cysts that are usually present with Endometriosis and also prevent the spread of these lesions internally, while the Arnica will reduce your pain and the bleeding that many patients suffer from, some on a continuous daily basis.
Report your response in a week.
Please type Endometriosis into the Search box on every page and read the many cases I have helped to overcome their problem.
Please follow the instructions below to make the Wet dose of any Homeopathic remedy
Order the remedy in the Liquid pack in Alcohol, also referred to as Liquid Dilution in a bottle preferably with a dropper arrangement.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake the bottle hard at least 6 times before you sip a capfull of the bottle or a large teaspoonful which is the dose.
Shaking the bottle hard is homeopathic succussion and this enhances the effect of the remedy on the user.
♡ Joe De Livera last decade
The following additional information is required to help you. Therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
37. When is the period during the month approx date? Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems, pain, any other discharges?
♡ nawazkhan last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.