≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

nurvine weakness

I am 29 year unmarried man,a prostatic fluid comes, whenever i a little bit exited, even after talking with my girl friend i found that.a fluid comes to my penis. due to that i am feeling weak.
kindly suggest me medicine to overcome this matter.
  ankur198161 on 2011-07-23
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Damiana Q 10-to- 40 drops Morning & Evening or night with water
dr.akmal11 last decade
Dear Dr.Akmal,
I am taking damiana Q as per your advice from last week. i am felling quite well, but now facing stomach upset propblem. kindly suggest me .
ankur198161 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.