≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

How to make Thiosinaminum cream


I have some thiosinaminum in 6x that I would like to use externally on scars.

Can it be ground or dissolved into emmolient cream to do so?

What is the most effective way to apply it to the skin?

  MrBrightside on 2011-07-27
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
MrBrightside last decade
there is no such things as creams or syrups etc in homeopathy. And i think you want to apply this kinda cream over spots etc.
What you are trying to make is a suppressant that will suppress you disease deep into your system and will may be create something bigger.
[message edited by Paki1 on Fri, 29 Jul 2011 05:29:23 BST]
Paki1 last decade
Paki1, I want to apply the thiosinamine over a surgical scar on my chest, not on spots or supressive use.

From my understanding homeopathic medicines are commonly used externally (first aid ecenarios etc), so I don't understand why you would say this is not so.

I would appreciate a direct response to my question from someone than one based on false assumptions, thank you.
MrBrightside last decade
yeah what i mean is a scar its problem with my mental state and lack of english knowledge i can't find real words to explain myself at real time and i am getting treatment for that. It mustn't be used as cream or ointment or anything super-facial. It surely will do suppression.
And believe me its for your own good. If you wanna use for scar on chest then use internally under the guidance of homeopath.
You can consider it false assumption if you want, anyway i gave you a beneficial advice, and its all upto you what you do. What i did told you was a real truth.
Paki1 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.