Please help -side effects or change needed?Hi there,
I was given the following homeopathic remedies in mid june:
-Sepia D200x1 for 3 weeks
-Thuja D12x1 (for 1 month, last taken yesterday)
-Sulfur D12x1 (for 1 month, last taken yesterday)
-Sepia D30x1 (ongoing)
However these are the symptoms I have now: Total loss of balance,confusion, difficulty to concentrate, lower back pain. Tigngling and stiffness in fingers and forearm, feeling of dying, headaches,
fear of falling asleep as when I wake up I am very confused and have difficulty of walking -pelvic gridle in strange postition, tension in kidney area, aches down the spinal cavity, loss of sense of time, poor memory etc etc. I am also extremely sensitive to airconditioning at the moment (maybe due to Bacteria? Funghi?). Could these be effects of the homeopathic remedies?
When there are new sympotoms should I change the homeopathic remedies I take or stop the Folic Acid/Aspirin?
Grateful for any help, Johanna
(P.S. I have had several repeated miscarriages. The only other medicines I take are Folic acid 300 microgram and Aspirin 50-100 mg)
MeJapan on 2011-07-28
The following additional information is required to help you. Therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
For Females Only
37. When is the period during the month approx date? Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems, pain, any other discharges?
38. Are you pregnant? If yes, please give pregnancy start date? Any current issues?
♡ nawazkhan 9 years ago
You are not being prescribed homoeopathic remedies in the correct way - so you may very well be experiencing the negative consequences of using them the wrong way.
Taking more than one remedy at a time is quite risky, as is taking daily doses of medicines without constant reassessment. Who is managing your case?
♡ brisbanehomoeopath 9 years ago
Is the constant re-assessment needed for changing symptoms, so that remedies can be amended as you go along?
MeJapan 9 years ago
MeJapan 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.