lip crackingI have aproblem of lip crack from childhood ,i am a36 old man and working in engineering college. daily i uses oil in the naval since 5 years but allis void. I was chewed my lips since 25 years but it is not commonly now days,sometimes during deep thought i chew my lips. my lips are black due to this act. Normally i have no medically problem.I am cool and sensitive guy. i feel winter is better than summer.
rinku123 on 2011-08-02
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa 9 years ago
* Immediately consult a doctor if you suspect your cracked lips are a symptom of a more serious condition. Your doctor may well refer you to a dermatologist
* Do not lick your lips. Licking your lips makes them feel better, but when the saliva evaporates the pain can increase.
* Combat dehydration by drinking plenty of fluids.
* Apply glossy lipstick.
* Apply unflavored lip balm.
* Apply petroleum jelly.
* Apply aloe vera.
* Apply Vitamin E ointment.
* Protect your lips from the sun as you would the rest of your skin.
* Use a humidifier in your home or office.
* Rub a cucumber slice on your lips.
* Avoid excessive use of commercial skin treatments including cosmetics and heavily flavored lip balms.
* Consider your diet. Increase the amount of needed vitamins in your diet by eating better or by taking vitamin pills.
johnsabina 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.