Suffering from chronic gastritis for the past 1 yearHi,
My Name is Rohit Gupta and i have been suffering from chronic gastritis for the past 1 year now.
Please find a list of my symptoms:
2) Burning in the upper abdominal region and a feeling that gas is there.
4)2-3 hrs after eating i start feeling uneasy in my stomach
5)Cannot tolerate spicy or oily food at all.it irritates my stomach.Meat, bread alcohol also irritates my stomach.Avoiding alcohol as much as i can.
3) 90% of my burning and gas like feeling currently is in the upper abdominal region,i.e. the potion between the chest and the upper abdomen.
4) Sometimes i am unable to pass stool in the morning easily and have to strain to pass the same.Sometimes i pass but not completely.
4)unhappy because of restrictions on food because i love eating and experimenting with food.
5) I have seen a naturopathy,homeopathy,gastroentrologist,ayurvedic doctor in the hope to find a solution but have been unsuccessful.
6)AN endoscopy was performed 2 months ago and it was revealed that i had h pyroli.I was put onto antibiotics for 2 weeks and for the past one month i am on neksium 40mg and neopride total.
6) I have also been diagnosed with prostatitis and on antibiotics for the same for the past one month.
7) I had acute gastritis and acidity when the problem began but now it has shown improvement but am still not completely cured.
8) Until 2 months back i was in a job which involved field work and was under a lot of pressure.I used to hate my job and used to be also stressed out because of that.
9) I have become impatient ever since this problem has erupted and sometimes also find it difficult to concentrate or focus on things for a long time.
10) The irritation in my stomach is constant and i feel like a handicap since i cant eat or drink or live like a common person.
11) I have a friend who has had similar problems for the past 4 years and he has been diagnosed with IBS.I sometimes talk to him to discuss my symptoms and he tells me that i have the same problem as him.I dont want to believe that.
12)During the endoscopy it was also found that i have a small hiatus hernia.
13)The gastroenterologist has told me that the stomach problem is because of the hiatus hernia and that i need to elevate the head end of bed and do breathing exercises.
14) Every doctor that i have seen has come up with a different diagnosis and i dont know whom to trust
15) All i crave for is good health and be able to enjoy my life like a normal person in terms of food.
16)My problem gets aggravated when i am tensed or stressed.
16)Previously i had consulted a homeopathic doc.He put me on some pills made by him which i had to have before food 3 times a day and along with that i had to take gastro aid after food.I was also taking Homeopathic formula 'P' for my prostate
Currently i have the following symptoms and on the follwing medication:
2)Frequent feeling of gas and burning in the upper abdomen region.
4)Sometimes i cant pass stool easily and have to strain
5) I am on an antibiotic called oflox 200mg for prostatitis.
6)90% of my gas feeling in in between chest and stomach and in the region where my ribs are located.
I would request you to help me and suggest a permanent cure
djro20 on 2011-08-03
Your remedies are as follows:
Nat Phos 6x dose 3-4 tablets taken immediately after each of 2 meals
Arnica 30c in the Wet dose taken twice daily.
You can expect relief from your ailment hopefully within 24 hours.
Do not eat large meals. Eat small meals but more often if you feel hungry. Do not drink more that a few sips of water after your meals. This is to prevent the further dilution of your gastric juice which can then reflux into your Esophagus which results in GERD.
It is important that you do not go to bed for at least 2 hours after dinner as food will take about this time to digest and it is best to stay awake and upright to enable your food to digest before going to bed.
No fatty food, alcohol, coffee, preserved meats like sausages, ham, bacon as they contain Saltpeter which will antidote the remedies listed immediately.
If you suffer from a stomach ache or you feel your stomach puffing up before a meal during the day between meals this is usually due to hunger pains, caused by your gastric juices attacking the inner wall of your stomach. The simple remedy is to eat some food like a biscuit or a banana to keep the gastric juice away from digesting the stomach wall when you will experience a stomach ache which in some cases can be very acute.
You must drink at least 3 liters of liquids, preferably water daily and you must also exercise for at least half hour daily to sweat it out as this is all part of my therapy to overcome GERD.
The Wet dose of any Homeopathic remedy is made as follows:
Order the remedy in a 5ml Liquid Alcohol pack also referred to as Liquid Dilution in a bottle preferably with a dropper arrangement.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake the bottle hard before you sip a capfull of the bottle or a large teaspoonful which is the dose.
Shaking the bottle hard is homeopathic succussion and this shaking must be done every time before sipping a capful of the bottle twice daily.
Please visit the links below which record the cases of other patients whom I have treated for GERD.
STOP using all other drugs and report progress in a week.
♡ Joe De Livera 9 years ago
Spring water would mean bottled water or mineral water available at a supermarket or is it a different kind of water.
Also the medicines you prescribed NAT PHOS 6x and Arnica 30c,i believe i will get them at any homeopathic pharmacy right?
Also when do i take Arnica 30c? before or after meals??
If you need any other information to narrow down your diagnosis to something very specific do let me know.
djro20 9 years ago
I really need help and hoping to find a cure
djro20 9 years ago
You have not indicated in which country you live in and I cannot therefore help to indicate where you may get your supplies of the remedies.
It is best to take the Nat Phos immediately after a meal.
The Arnica is best taken on an empty stomach about half hour before a meal and the last thing before bed.
You cannot possibly anticipate the effect of the remedies prescribed without first using them.
♡ Joe De Livera 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.