≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Dr. Joe - desperate - requesting your assistance please

Hi Dr. Joe,

I have a number of problems but am looking for help on two specifically that I thought your Joetherapy could help with. I am a 34 year old woman with severe osteoarthritis in my knees. In addition, I have a calcified body that is bound to the ligaments in the back of my knee. I have worn down the cartilage to bone on my left knee under the patella and saw the images from the scope that the doctor provided from the surgery. It truly is exposed bone. I could compare it to the healthy cartilage in the two compartments on either side. The doctor told me he would remove the calcified body that limits my mobility and 'clicks' and pulls against the tendons when I straigten my leg. He did not and has yet to explain to me why. I've been taking the arnica, arg met, and Ferr phos that you prescribe for arthritis for almost a month now and have not noticed any improvement. I've also seen threads about removing ganglion cysts and bone spurs. I'm told that the calcified body is from synovial fluid that leaked from a knee injury and over time calcified. I also have a ganglion cyst in my wrist. I bought all the remedies to dissolve the cyst and was wondering if they would help dissolve the calcified body in my knee as well? Do you have any recommendations for the osteoarthritis or calcified body? I'm looking at very expensive injections of my blood (platelet rich plasma) for my knees (my right one is crunching and painful now too) before I use my last resort: patella-femoral joint replacement.
[message edited by antied77 on Tue, 09 Aug 2011 13:38:56 BST]
  antied77 on 2011-08-09
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
I would like to learn more from Joe's treatment.
nawazkhan last decade
Your case can be considered as chronic as at your age of 34 you should not present Osteo Arthritis for the next 30 years or so.

Your record of your injury can be the reason behind your acute problem today. You state that you have taken:
'I've been taking the arnica, arg met, and Ferr phos that you prescribe for arthritis for almost a month now and have not noticed any improvement.'

You do not mention the potencies of these remedies which is important from their curative angle. Please indicate precisely what the potencies you used were and how you took them. Wet or Dry doses?
Joe De Livera last decade
I was following the guidelines I read on an osteoarthritis thread.

6c arg met in the wet dose twice daily

arnico 30c in the wet dose twice daily

ferr phos 6X 3 tablets 3x a day.

For the wet dose, I bought the liquid dilutions and put several drops in some water and drank it.
antied77 last decade
I believe that I have spotted the reason why the remedies you used did not help you.

'For the wet dose, I bought the liquid dilutions and put several drops in some water and drank it.'

The Wet dose I have pioneered on the ABC and other homeopathic forums is made as follows:

Order the remedy in the Liquid pack in Alcohol, also referred to as Liquid Dilution in a bottle preferably with a dropper arrangement.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake the bottle hard at least 6 times before you sip a capfull of the bottle or a large teaspoonful which is the dose.
Shaking the bottle hard is homeopathic succussion and this enhances the effect of the remedy on the user.

Please follow instructions precisely as prescribed.
Joe De Livera last decade
I could not find where to purchase those packets. Do you know of a vendor? Also, any ideas on dissolving the calcified body?
antied77 last decade
Where do you live?
Joe De Livera last decade
the u.s.
antied77 last decade
Washington Homeopathics
1 800 336 1695

Homeopathic remedies are available in almost all Health Food stores or by mail order from the address above.
Joe De Livera last decade
Thanks, but their liquid dilutions are in a bottle like I have. They do not carry blister packs. http://www.homeopathyworks.com/jshop/product.php?xProd=21270...
antied77 last decade
I have spent a lot of my time in trying to help you but you do not seem to be able to help yourself and I must admit that I have lost my patience with you.

Please purchase the remedy and use it according to my instructions.
Joe De Livera last decade
Dr. Joe.

I bought the remedies in a liquid dilution as you directed. I placed the three drops in water and drank it. I understand now that what I did wrong was not place the three the drops in a bottle, shake it and take a teaspoonful. I misunderstood that you were directing me to take the blister pack form.

do you plan to respond to the other half of my question regarding the calcified body?

I do appreciate your time and do not intend to make you frustrated.
antied77 last decade
If Joe's therapy does not help you we can go back to the homoeopathic approach if you are still willing. I have sorted out the personal/business issues that were absorbing alot of my time. Only after you have exhausted these instructions of course as you have now started on them.
brisbanehomoeopath last decade
Hi david. I can stop this and try the traditional method. Dr. joe got irritated with me anyways. I have faith that finding the right remedy will help me. I added some additional symptoms on our thread.thank you offering to help.
antied77 last decade
My apologies for the delay in continuing. Sometimes real life will pull me away. We can go back to your other post and continue there. I will reexamine your case today during my breaks between patients. Also,feel free to add any new symptoms or extra information today too.
brisbanehomoeopath last decade
Oops I can see you have already done that :)
brisbanehomoeopath last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.