Dr.Nawaz I seek your help..Need to get rid of my acneDear Sir
I shall be looking forward to your guidance as I have heard so much about you from my sister who also happens to be your patient.
I present my case and seek your help:
1.ID - Taurus0705
2. Age - 21
3. Sex ¡V female
4. Single/Married ¡V single
5. weight -53
6. Height ¡K. 5¡¦5¡¨
7. country -india
8. climate - composite
9. List of your complaints- acne on face since last 8 years¡K don¡¦t have a very good metabolism. Back acne also. Throat problems. At times constipation
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint: almost since the age of 13-14
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic : non diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt : sweet
13. Thirst : normal
14. Tongue and Taste : vegetarian.
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine) : must be normal
16. What exactly is happening? : I have been trying various medicines for my acne which is my main concern as I get conscious because of it. I don¡¦t pick them so there are no permanent scars but I have to use makeup to cover up acne marks. Face appears very red due to acne. Sometimes the acne are big sometimes they are small. Sometimes with puss and sometimes only red. Throat problems are very normal to me. At the age of 14 I had very severe outburst of almost boil like pimples on my face(they were the first), they were only two but very huge¡K almost the diameter of a dime. With a lot of puss. I took homeopathic medicine which worked excellently and the huge pimples were gone. I left the medication within two months after which normal acne started. Recently I started consulting a very popular hoeopath in new dehi which didn¡¦t help. And the problem still persists.
2.Then started taking berberis aquifolium Q. It lead to aggaravation so i stopped it after a week.
17. How do you feel? About my acne I feel very sad. Otherwise I feel great º
18. How does this affect you? This affect me very negatively. When I m full made up and my acne is concealed, I m not conscious and enjoying myself lot more.
19. How does it feel like? Bad, sad
20. What comes to your mind? To just get rid of it anyhow¡K m ready to do anything..
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you? I cant really recall one.. sorry.. there are many
22. How did that feel like? Bad situations (if at all) keep crossing my mind
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation? sadness
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)? Yes, I rub my fingers together without realizing I m doing it and immediately leave them when I realize what I m doing.
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past? Homeopathic medicines (the doctor had his code as I said he was famous) he mentioned one flower as well as I remember, took berberis aquif lastly which also had an aggravating affect on me.
26. Family Background: happening¡K we keep looking out for a reason to shop or enjoy outside¡K we like get together.
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient: pursuing bachelors in Architecture
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
I write articles, make autocad drawings, go to office after college,.. I enjoy working and earning and spending.
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food : I enjoy music primarily, play guitar, listen to it.. I don¡¦t like smell of raw meat, eggs etc.. they put me off my appetite.
30. Name of foods which increase your problem : I think eggs. Don¡¦t really remember what else as the problem¡¦s always there. I take a lot of tea, consider that.
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient¡Kand so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections. :
I can be extrememly angry, impatient, irrational etc but on the other hand I m just the opposite. Depends on the situation. I speak confidently when amongst known faces, else m hesitant. I love everything nice and beautiful.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases) : have mentioned them all already.
33. Location of the disease : my face and back.
34. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body) : upper part.
35. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.: normal.
36. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
If you are not having normal menstrual cycles, please answer the following questions:
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last? Late, 6 days : they last for 5 days exactly. I don¡¦t think they r abnormal.
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after the periods? Stomach ache,: yes but mild. Very rarely strong.
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?:normal
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?. normal
- Do you notice any clots in the flow? : very rarely. No actually.
Thank you so much for your valuable time
taurus0705 on 2011-08-16
You are Welcome! Inshallah, we will work on your Acne as a team.
'as I remember, took berberis aquif lastly which also had an aggravating affect on me.
What potency of this remedy did you take?
♡ nawazkhan last decade
spark2306 last decade
Many prayers for your good health.
♡ nawazkhan last decade
spark2306 last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.