Anxiety, confusion, fearHello. I have recently started a new job and been experiencing severe anxiety since. The day before the job, I had a panic attack and for three weeks now I have felt anxious constantly. My mind is constantly racing, i have trouble sleeping, and panic attacks are frequent. I have also experienced something which is classified as Depersonalization/Derealization from severe anxiety- basically just confused and out of it and detached from reality- almost like I am on drugs but it doesn't feel good at all. I have had anxiety in the past and I was given Natrum Muriaticum as a homeopathic remedy. At that time (3 years ago), it worked. But I went and met with my homeopathic doctor recently and he supplied me with Natrum Muriaticum again, as well as Argentum Nitricum. The Nat.Mur. is only supposed to be taken every 3-7 days as needed and it is in liquid form (3 drops on tongue each time). He instructed me to take Argentum Nitricum once the Nat.Mur kicks in after a few weeks but it has been a week and I feel NO better after a few doses of Nat. Mur. Any suggestions? Should I begin taking the Argentum nitricum as well? Can I mix the two? What other suggestions?
FYI: My main fear at this point is that it will never go away, and anxiety is thoughts that I am going to die. Apparently these are common thoughts with anxiety- but I thought I would put it out there in case anyone needs more info.
[message edited by 1buckdawg on Sun, 28 Aug 2011 22:11:11 BST]
1buckdawg on 2011-08-28
The following additional information is required to help you. Therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
For Females Only
37. When is the period during the month approx date? Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems, pain, any other discharges?
38. Are you pregnant? If yes, please give pregnancy start date? Any current issues?
♡ nawazkhan last decade
midwest- 80's at daytime right now
Trouble sleeping, confusion, panic attacks, worry, fear, exhaustion.
3 weeks of every symptom
very thirsty for water
I feel anxious, confused and tired.
I had a hangover and then a panic attack the day before i started a new job and I have not come down from the anxiety/panic in 3 weeks.
numbness in hands and lips when high anxiety
grandpa has anxiety and sister.
natrum muriaticum, 10 mg daily of citalopram, vitamin B, silicea 4 tablets per day....waiting to take argentum nitricum pellets
alcohol increases my problem.so do stimulants/caffiene
1buckdawg last decade
1. Mimulus and Aspen 4+4 drops in 1/4 cup of water 2 times a day
2. Arsenic Alb-200 6 pills 2 times a day
Please Keep 1/2 hours in the above 2 remedy
shouse_nsk last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.