≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Baryta Carbonica: $6.59


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Baryta Carbonica (a query on differences)

This seems to be best medicine for height growth and hormonal imbalance.

I wanted to ask a general question, what is the difference between all these medicines, such as Baryta Carb 30, Baryta Carb 200, Baryta Carb 6c etc, what changes in these medicines? Whats the difference?

[message edited by badshah19 on Tue, 30 Aug 2011 13:19:39 BST]
  badshah19 on 2011-08-30
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
As per my experience, it is BARYTA PHOS is a better medicine for increasing height than BARYTA CARB.

It works only when the child is growing (less than 12 years age Approx.)
Secondly if both the parents are short in height than it is not possible.These meds. work only when there is some obstruction in constitution.
[message edited by daktersaab on Tue, 30 Aug 2011 23:57:38 BST]
daktersaab last decade
The best medicine is the one indicated by the totality of the case. Only Baryta-carb children will respond to that remedy. Other kinds of children will not. Homoeopathy is not like pharmaceutical medicine, you cannot just give something to force specific effects in the body.

All the phosphorous salts can be helpful when their is lack of growth, as can many other remedies. Baryta-carb is the DWARF - both in body and mind. You must see the whole picture of Baryta-carb for it to work, not just one small part.

Potency, on the other hand, is a very different matter. The potency relates to various aspects of the case - how intense the disease is, how much tissue change there is, where exactly the disease is expressing itself (or where the patient expresses the problems in their life). The choice of potency is individualized just as the remedy is.
[message edited by brisbanehomoeopath on Wed, 31 Aug 2011 03:31:54 BST]
brisbanehomoeopath last decade
Thanks for both replies.

Daktersaab, I have good height in genes. Can you please look into my case?

My height: 5'8' (173 cm)
Father: 5'9' (176 cm)
Mother: 5'5' (165 cm)
Grandfather: 5'8' (173 cm)
Uncle (fathers brother): 6'

Which medicine should I take? Baryta Phos or Baryta Carb? Which potency and how often, thanks.
badshah19 last decade
What is your age?

These information in pieces will not help in deciding the medicine. you pl give all the details about you.
All details about your problems & symptom & then if anything strikes me I shall write back to you.
daktersaab last decade
my current age is 18yr6months..
my height-5'6'
my weight is around 80kg.

i want to grow 2-4inches more,i took some homeopathic medicine(longon) 1 yr back for 4-5 months under the guidance of my grandfather(not a doctor,but his hobby is to ready homeopathy books),but it didn't affect at all.

can you tell a proper medicine to grow at least 2 inches..what about bartya carba 200 and seliciea?
koolkk last decade
my age 22,height 5'6, i want to increase my height 3-4 inches. how it possible. can u tell me..plz
basil b last decade
I m 24 yr old girl,
and my height is 4.11 and weight 36 only..

is there any change to increase my height..
pls help me..
sanskriti last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.