pudendal nerve inflamationi have been diagonised with a inflammation in the pudendal nerve in the pelvic area.please suggest a homeopathic remedy for the same.
Neel1619 on 2011-09-08
Homoeopathy is not like orthodox medicine. Giving the name of your condition rarely helps in selecting the correct treatment. The specific symptoms must be given, and all individual aspects of that condition explored.
On top of that, a general picture of your health needs to be drawn by describing any and all other problems you have, regardless of whether there is an obvious connection to the main problem. This is called a holistic approach to treatment, and is vital to good homoeopathic treatment.
Homoeopathy particularly requires things we call 'peculiar' symptoms - things that are unexpected for the condition, or which highly characterize it. For example, Indigestion which is BETTER for spicy food, or Indigestion which is accompanied by a feeling that someone is going to attack you. These things create a very specific and unusual picture which can be matched to one of the many thousands of remedies we have.
I can post my intake form here, as an example of how we begin taking a case.
GUIDELINES FOR GIVING HOMOEOPATHIC CASE INFORMATION
It is important to describe all your problems in as much detail as you are able. One word answers and short sentences are not particularly helpful. Discuss each problem one at a time, providing (as a minimum level of detail) the following information.
Please do not answer each of the following questions by placing all your problems in each one. Each of these questions needs to be answered for each problem eg. For you headaches answer 1-7, then for your reflux answer 1-7 and so on.
1. What exactly happens?
2. Describe all sensations and pains. Each pain or sensation should be described in such a way that allows us to imagine having the same pain.
3. What causes the problem to get worse after it has started occurring?
4. What creates some relief for the problem?
5. What triggers the problem into occurring?
6. What time of the day or night does the problem occur?
7. When did the problem start? What was happening in your life at that time? Did some specific event or treatment take place just before the problem started?
Move from one problem to the next, doing the same thing. IT IS VITAL THAT YOU GIVE A COMPLETE PICTURE OF YOUR HEALTH BY PROVIDING ALL PROBLEMS YOU HAVE, EVEN IF NOT CONNECTED TO THE MAIN ONE, AND EVEN IF YOU CONSIDER IT OF LESS IMPORTANCE. You should address each problem separately using the above 7 questions as a guide.
As well as this, please describe any traumatic incidents that have taken place in your life. Discuss anything that has had a lasting impact on you mentally, emotionally or physically.
Discuss the way that you manage or deal with your problems, or any problems that occur in your life.
Discuss any patterns you have noticed in your behavior especially concerning your disease.
Discuss any part of your life where you feel stuck or unable to change and grow, especially where this occurred around the beginning of your disease, or as the disease evolved.
Describe your childhood and the kind of environment you grew up in, with reference to your relationships with your family, your school experiences, and any serious childhood diseases. Your parents may need to help you answer these questions.
If your earlier discussions have not mentioned these already, please describe:
1. The specific foods that you crave (not just like) or hate
2. The specific drinks that you crave or hate
3. What your sleep is like
4. How the weather and the temperature affects you
5. What kinds of things in the environment you are particularly sensitive to
6. What your general level of energy is like
7. What your level of sexual energy or desire is like
8. Describe your menstrual cycle
I will probably have more questions for you after that.
I also need to know what homoeopathic remedies you have taken in the past, and what the results were.
This usually provides enough information to ask more questions.
♡ brisbanehomoeopath last decade
age -24 yrs
sex male, non diabetic, not married , weight 85+, height-5'9
i have been overweight for the most of my life till now and have grown up into a shy withdrawn person. i suffer from from stage fear and also fear public speaking.i also hesitate speaking to women.my immune system is generally weak and i end up catching cold and cough time and again with the slighest of exposure to cold temperature
.the past 5 years have been particularly very difficult for me as i have suffered from numerous health problems pertaining to my digestive system.i have sufered from irritable bowel syndrome,constipation, acidity and the related problems.these digestive problems started after i had consulted a allopath for curing a skin disease called ringworm. before the treatment of this skin disease i had practically no digestive problems. these digestive disoders took a toll on my health and i am still recuperating from the damage sustained by the onset of these issues. to cure these problem i had to consult numerous doctors both allopaths and homeopaths but finally ended up getting partially cured by an homeopath. i use the word partailly cured because although these diseases so not exist in form they do manifest themselves in some way or the other time and again but in a smaller form.
i live a cloistered life and have very few friends. my parents are very anxious people and they have passed on to me the same thought pattern: that of being anxious, beset with fear.
they have been extremely protective about me and in the process have made me a extremely anxious person.
i have not suffered from any serious disease in my childhood.
i have grown into a extremely angry, irritable and short tempered person and am generraly suspicious of everyone.
altough i hesitate to say this but i must confess that i have been masturbating for the past 9 years. of late i have come across several articles over the internet which speak at length about the bad effects of masturbation but there is very little i think i can do to undo the damages if any sustained by me due to my habit of masturbation.
i have also suffered from urinary tract infection 4 years ago.
my likes and dislikes
i do not have any specific likes or disliks for any particular kind of foods.
my sleep is ok but at times i do suffer from insomnia which comes and goes away on its own.
i prefer the warm temperature and feel better in the same.
i am generally sensitive to cold and rainy weather.
i continue to feel tired, fatigued, lethargic throughout the day which also hinders my perfomance of daily activities.
current health problem
the problem that i currently face first appeared in june this year. at the beginning of this year i had made a resolution to get fit by this year end a desire which looks unlikely to come true anytime soon. from february this year i started excercising on my bicycle to cut down my weight. things were going ok and my weight was also begining to shed away but sudennly in june i started to feel pain in my genital area one day morning.
the pain was present in the left side of my genital area besides my penis. the pain used to continue throught the day as a dull aching pain. i used to feel that stitching pain or like a shooting pain in the nerve particularly after urination when i used to pull back and forth my uncircumcised penis to empty any urine that might have remained behind. the pain seemed like a neruological one extending downward into my left leg. the scrotum also used to feel a bit hot but there was no redness or any visible inflammation on the scrotum or in the nearby genital area.
i consulted an homeopath who prescibed me the following medications:
berberis vulgaris mother tincture.
i asked him about the possible problem and he said that it could be orchitis. i took the medicine for 8 days and the problem came down which made me happy that the medicine had worked.although the doctor had prescribed the medication for 20 days i disconitniued the remedies after the 8th day.( as i did read somewhere that homeopathic remedies must be discontniued after more than 50% improvement has occurred)
after 2 days i again started excercising but after excercising for some time i started to feel that pain again in that area. all over again started to feel that pain as that of shooting pain in the genital area when the penis is slightly stretched forward and pulled backward to evacuate any urine that might have been left behind. some kind of neurological pain was also felt by me in the testes as earlier.the gential area to the left felt a bit tender hurting and also a bit warm and discomforting.
i again started taking the same medication and after taking it for some days the problem again came down.all this while i had controlled myself and did not engage in masturbation.
after a few days when the problem did settle down for the second time i masturbated and again the same problem reappeared to which i again applied the process of medication.
as of now it is 3 to 4 times that the same problem has occurred got cured and again reappeared.although i do take the medicine every time the problem reappears but do not whether the medicine cures the problem or whether it is a neurological problem which settles down for some time and again reappears when triggered by excercising or by masturbation but as i do understand the problem simply refuses to go away.
currently i am facing the same problem again but this time around there was some neurological pain which disappeared after taking the same medicine or maybe on its own. but in my left genital area i continue to feel a sense of burning or that of some kind inflammation beneath the skin. i searched the net and came across the problem of a pudendal nerve inflammation which generally as a matter of fact occurs mostly to cyclers which led me to come to the conclusion that i maybe suffering from this ailment as i have been cycling a lot from february to may this year.
i hope the above description of the problem answers some or all your queries. i am looking forward to your advice and consultation in this regard.
Neel1619 last decade
Neel1619 last decade
Describe more about being shy and withdrawn.
What kind of partial cure did the homoeopath perform for you? What remedy or remedies did he use? (is this the Pulsatilla and Berberis?)
What do you mean by a 'cloistered life'?
What are you afraid of?
What provokes your anger?
What are you suspicious of in people?
Describe the insomnia.
Can you describe the pain more precisely please? I want to imagine the same pain. Use analogies or images of things that are not your body to explain what feels like is happening there.
♡ brisbanehomoeopath last decade
1. as far as being shy and withdrawn is concerned , i generally keep things to myself and prefer being in the company of a few good friends compared to being with too many people around me. the word shy has been used by me more in the context of women than generally. i have extreme difficulty in approaching a women and talking to her.to that extent i consider myself shy enough.
but also in the general sense i consider myself shy in the context that i have extreme aversion to being on stage or speaking on a mike or dancing in a party.
2. the homeopath i refered to gave me 2 medicines :
a. pulstilla 200
b. berberis vulgaris mother tincture
by usage of the term partial cure i intended to say that the disease never got completely cured but probably was suppressed or remained dormant within.the disease never got completely eradicated.
3. after qualifying my senior higher secondary exam i have been pursuing a distant education coursr(acca).to that extent i meant to say that i have been living a cloistered life and have left behind with a few friends. but particularly in the past six months i have become extremely lonely as my 2 best friends left this city .
4. as i said before i have grown up into extremely anxious, nervous,scared and fearful person. part of this attributable to my parents who always tried to be extremely protective of me but ended up destroying me pyschologically. part of it is attributable to my school friends who used to constantly bully me for being overweight especially in front of women.
such bullying has made extremely apprehensive of my appreance.
i am generally afraid of falling sick and also fear picking up a fight with someone as i may not be able to fight back.i remember a incident that hurt me a lot physically as well as emotionally. one of my classmate slapped me hard but i was unable hit him back . mt heart started trembling and my heart beat went up. to this date that incident hurts me. people mocked at me for being a coward. i fear that if a similar incident were to reoccur i may end up again being beaten up by someone without being able to hit back hard. this fear continously reverberates in my mind.
5. i generally get angry at very small issues which are trivial and not of much importance.
6. i generally find it hard to trust people and am always suspicious of their motives with regard to anything.
7. my insomnia is of irregular nature comes and goes on its own. part of it is because of my high stressful studies . my insomnia is not that serious and not a cause of concern at present.
8. my problem occurs in the genital area in the left side of the pelvic area.as i have stated in my previous post the first time the problem occurred i felt a tearing,shooting pain in the left part of the genital area which extended downward to my left leg. it was extremely painful. the pain used to contniue as dull aching feeling throughout the day but was particulary felt by me when after urinating i sed pull my penis backward towards the root and then forward to empty any urine that night have been left behnd in the penis.this process was extremely painful. after taking the medicine for 8 days or probably may be on its own the pain came down and semmed to me as if it was completely cured. but the problem again arose when i excercised the first time after recovering from the illness. the same pain again arose and some kind of neurological pain was felt in the left testes also. again after taking the remedies precribed to me earlier the disease came down. but after some days when i did masturbate the problem again came back.
the point is that the problem whatever it is , is not getting cured. either the remedies being taken by me orally are masking the symptoms of the disease or are being to able to cure it partially .
this time around although the problem is a bit different from the earlier times. i am feeling a sensation of burning in my left genital area which is extending to my hips/thighs and also felt as being extending into the left leg. the sensation of burning is also being felt by me in the penis and in the scrotum. i am not feeling any neurological pain this time around but yes the left portion of the genital area is feeling a bit tender but not swollen.
hope this answers all your queries.
Neel1619 last decade
1. Describe the experience of being on stage, of dancing at a party.
2. What does cloistered mean when you use it.
3. What are you afraid of specifically? What kind of sickness?
4. What happens to you when you feel hurt? Where do you feel it, if you feel it in your body? What is your reaction to being hurt?
5. What is the feeling of being unable to hit back?
6. Can you give examples of the trivial things that cause you to get angry?
7. What motives do people have that makes you suspicious?
♡ brisbanehomoeopath last decade
1.as far as being on stage and dancing at a party is concerned, i have said that i do nor have the guts and am shy enough not to be ever on stage or dance at a party.therefore i have no experience of being on a stage or that of dancing at a party.
yes the only thing i can confirm is that whenever i am called upon stage my heart starts beating faster and i get nervous.
2.cloistered is used in the sense that i live a very lonely life ,a life different from what most people of my age would be living.
3.i am just afraid of being sick of anything- i do not like falling sick from anything.i just want to be fit .the particular problems which i am afraid of are geberally the type of am suffering from now-that of the genital organs a problem which is difficult to share with others and is greatly disturbing.
4.by being unable to hit back i am just refering to my foght back. i lack the guts and get nervous easily. my heart starts beating faster and my entire body starts feeling weak which forces me to back off.
5.the trivial issues over which i get angry are as follows:
a. once my mom went shopping and put the phone in silent mode .
she was late a bit and i kept calling her on the mobile to know where she was.and the call went unanswered.when she returned home i got extremely angry with her.
b.i get angry at times when the dinner is late,when my father forgets something,etc.
the point that i wish to underscore is that these issues were extremely trivial but i do not why angered and irritated me .
had the same things occurred t some other person he would not have reacted as strongly as i did.
6.i do not know whether people actually have any motive at all.but i generally feel in all the people i deal with that they are out to cheat me and dupe me.that people will fool me if i do not remain on guard.and that i need to protect myself
Neel1619 last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.