≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Boiron Arnicare ®: $11.99


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Lower Back Pain - To Dr Tamhankar

To Dr. Tamhankar,

My husband is suffering from lower back pain since he was 18 yrs old. He is 40 yrs old, On and off he gets the excruciating pain which feels like stiffened muscle.He has stabbing pain in buttocks sometimes along with lower back pain. He walks shifted to one side for few days before the pains subsides. Currently he is taking psoriasis treatment vitamin d3 with milk, vitamin a, e, c, and zinc capsule. Recent blood work indicated hyper thyroid but NO SYMPTOM PRESENT. So his doctor is not sure and asked to take another blood work after 3 months with complete th3, and th4.

MRI findings is as below.
Findings: The height and alignment of the lumbar vertebral bodies are normal. There is no evidence of compression fracture. A degenerative schmoral's node is present at inferior endplate of L4 vertebral body.

Lumbar Disc Levels:
L2-3 - Minor disc bulge with minimal central disc protrusion. There is no significant central or foraminal stenosis.
L3-4 - Minor disc bulge without significant central or foraminal protrusion.
L4-5 - Minor disc bulge and minimal right paracentral protrusion. There is mild degenerative change in the facets. There is no evidence of nerve root compression.
L5-S1 - Minor disc bulge and mild degenerative change in the facets without significant neural foraminal stenosis.

Kindly suggest a treatment for lower back pain with dosage!Sometimes he takes Arnica!!
  renns214 on 2011-09-12
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.