Nasal blockage for the last 15 yearsSir,
My Age is 35 yrs. I am suffering from Nasal blockage for the last 15 years.
The blockage becomes worse when I catch cold/apply perfumes. One more ailment associated with it is constipation. It takes me 2-3 times to fully evacuate. After evacuation, the nasal blockage is temporarily relieved for 1-2 hrs and afterwards same position resumes. The condition is good in air-conditioned room.
I visited a reputed ENT Doctor, who diagnosed my case as 'Suspected case of vasomotor rhinitis Turbinate .......' and recommended for allergy test. The result of the allergy test was however negative and the Dr. prescribed Nasal Spray and some medicines including calcium. I took the medicine for some time when I learnt that there is a permanent cure for my ailment in homeopathy.
B.P./BLOOD SUGAR- Normal
roshanlal on 2011-09-23
1. Take only one dose 6 pills of Natrum Mur-1m
2. Next day do not take any medicine
3. then start Nux Vomica-200 6 pills 2 times a day
Give feedback after 10 days of taking medicines
shouse_nsk last decade
In order to prescribe a medicine with confidence, a large amount of detail is needed. I will post my intake form and see how you go.
GUIDELINES FOR GIVING HOMOEOPATHIC CASE INFORMATION
It is important to describe all your problems in as much detail as you are able. One word answers and short sentences are not particularly helpful. Discuss each problem one at a time, providing (as a minimum level of detail) the following information.
1. What exactly happens?
2. Describe all sensations and pains. Each pain or sensation should be described in such a way that allows us to imagine having the same pain.
3. What causes the problem to get worse after it has started occurring?
4. What creates some relief for the problem?
5. What triggers the problem into occuring?
6. What time of the day or night does the problem occur?
7. When did the problem start? What was happening in your life at that time? Did some specific event or treatment take place just before the problem started?
Move from one problem to the next, doing the same thing. IT IS VITAL THAT YOU GIVE A COMPLETE PICTURE OF YOUR HEALTH BY PROVIDING ALL PROBLEMS YOU HAVE, EVEN IF NOT CONNECTED TO THE MAIN ONE, AND EVEN IF YOU CONSIDER IT OF LESS IMPORTANCE.
You should address each problem separately using the above 7 questions as a guide. Do not put all your complaints into each of the 7 questions. Discuss one problem at a time. If you have, for example, a headache with nausea, do each component separately too (what makes the head pain worse or better, what makes the nausea worse or better).
As well as this, please describe any traumatic incidents that have taken place in your life. Discuss anything that has had a lasting impact on you mentally, emotionally or physically.
Discuss the way that you manage or deal with your problems, or any problems that occur in your life.
Discuss any patterns you have noticed in your behavior especially concerning your disease.
Discuss any part of your life where you feel stuck or unable to change and grow, especially where this occurred around the beginning of your disease, or as the disease evolved.
Describe your childhood and the kind of environment you grew up in, with reference to your relationships with your family, your school experiences, and any serious childhood diseases.
If your earlier discussions have not mentioned these already, please describe:
1. The specific foods that you crave (not just like) or hate
2. The specific drinks that you crave or hate
3. What your sleep is like
4. How the weather and the temperature affects you
5. What kinds of things in the environment you are particularly sensitive to
6. What your general level of energy is like
7. What your level of sexual energy or desire is like
8. Describe your menstrual cycle
9. Also give these details
a) Body type and build
b) Skin colour and texture
c) Areas of the body tends to perspire on
d) Odour of sweat, body, stool, flatus, urine
e) Colour of stool, urine, sweat
10. Give any reactions to vaccines or medical drugs.
Professional Classical Homoeopath
[message edited by brisbanehomoeopath on Sat, 24 Sep 2011 03:19:51 BST]
♡ brisbanehomoeopath last decade
i completed 10 days taking the remedies. there is some relief in constipation. However the main problem of nasal blockage is as it is. There is sudden blockage due to perfume or cold.
submitted for direction
roshanlal last decade
1. Natrum Mur-1m 6 pills at bed time for 7 days
2. Doses of Nux Vomica to be continued as told earlier.
give feedback after one week
[message edited by shouse_nsk on Thu, 06 Oct 2011 05:25:49 BST]
shouse_nsk last decade
sajjad anwar last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.