≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Penis infection? help! pls advie me the medicine

I am a 15 year old uncircumsized male, not sexualy active but i do masterbait occasionaly. I feel no pain or discomfort, but The head of my penis seems to be very dry(tiny cracks in the skin)aswell as the the rest of it being dry. The exit of the penis seems to be alittle swollen? (looks alittle like lips) There are also tiny bead-like things at the bottom off the head, similar things all around the penis, when squezed release a puss much like a blackhead does?
  wakeel on 2011-09-29
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take three doses of Sulphur 200 at a gap of 12 hours and see how that affects in next 7 days.

If there is no relief please take three doses of Silicea 200 in the same way.

One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.

Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
kadwa last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.