lpr?? or peptic reflux on one side of throatI have had problems since i lost 50 pds over the last year. I beleive my body is hyperacidic, but all my symptoms are on the right side...this has been a living hell. Doctors are a joke and only want to prescribe and not cure.I have spent all kinds of money trying to self diagnose because everything doctors wanted me to do made me worse. I have had ear pain, chest pain, contstant throat pain, hands going numb in sleep, even one time when i ate an apple my right hand just went completely numb. Can I be helped by any of these rememdies? I am wondering if it isnt neurological with some type of hyperacidity,,,,any comments are appreciated.
51anddiscovering on 2011-10-03
The following additional information is required to help you. Therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
For Females Only
37. When is the period during the month approx date? Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems, pain, any other discharges?
38. Are you pregnant? If yes, please give pregnancy start date? Any current issues?
♡ nawazkhan 9 years ago
6.height---5 feet 4 inches
9.--SYMPTOMS; right sided throat pain and inflammation/burn that continues into right lung and sometimes in right breast
10.--silent reflux over a year, right side of throat about the same
14.--use to have metal taste w/ yellow coating now just a little metallic taste,but have done several gallbladder flushes and amalgon removal(1 filling, same side)
16.constant feeling of pain/sensation in right side of throat, ear and lung
17. some days good some days bad
18.disgusted that someone cannot tell me what is actually wrong with me and what to do about it
19.always on my mind
20. just want to feel normal again
21.When I h
51anddiscovering 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.