≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum

 

The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Losing muscles with ejaculation

Thanks for all the information guys. I saw posts similar but they are having different symptoms.I have only one symptom which is problem of losing muscles (Don't know if some other things are also lost) when I ejaculate. I used to feel pain in last 5 years sometimes after masturbation. but in last three months I am feeling pain while I am aroused or after masturbation. I don't have any other major problems except losing muscles after ejaculation which is ruining my life. loss of memory and having throat infections more frequently are some of the other symptoms. I used to masturbate daily before 5 years listening to all the non-sense from the doctors saying masturbation is good for health. I agree that It is good for health for may be over 95% of people but there are disastrous effect in remaining 5% of people what I believe from what I read and what I am experiencing.

Now since last 5 years I am masturbating once or twice a month but still I can see the changes in the body (all parts of my body) also I can feel from which part of my body I am losing muscles while I am masturbating.
I consulted several doctors and no one has even a clue of what is going on as these guys just stick to what they know and believe and never give a damn chance to an unknown abnormality. As they don't see any problem in most of the people masturbating or themselves masturbating or having sex they just assume same or Generalize.
I hope some of them would spend to understand the problem and find some cure. I am ready to be part of research.Any doctor can contact me at rahulvarma[Dot]here[At]gmail[Dot]com if they want to try out any medicine to cure the loss of muscles while or after masturbation.
 
  Rahulvarma on 2011-10-06
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Hi Rahul, My name is Jeff and i am experiencing the same problems. I agree 100% with what you are saying. I believe that i am in that 5% category that you've mentioned. I definitely feel the loss of muscle during and after ejaculation. It effects me physically and mentally. I've experimented with various supplements. If you have any more information on this or a method thats helped you personally please let me know. I am very interested in curing this as well. Thank you.
 
jeffkatsman 6 years ago
Action required
To remove guilt and side effects
Fluid loss and its effect .
To improve will power to get rid of this habit.
To get out of impluse compelling you to go for it.
Phsical effects on organ.
ED and PE.
And many other like lack of conc lack of confidence .
Social phobia and habits to live alone for the purpose.
All above is curable only if you want cure .
[message edited by akshaymohl on Mon, 03 Feb 2014 03:41:27 GMT]
 
akshaymohl 6 years ago
Thanks for general advice but thats not what i was asking. Being mentally strong is definitely a large part of ED and PE but some things are just chemical. Kind of like the same dismissive and unhelpful answers that Rahulvarma would receive from his doctors is the same that you are giving me. Some people receive physical changes no matter what.
 
jeffkatsman 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register

 

Important
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.