volmitting during coughHello all, My 4 years old son has a history of cough and volmit since 2 years. he never recovered fully from cough through conventional medicine as well as tried homeopatchy. he catches cough frequently, gets well for a month or 2 and then again gets this. he coughs deep from chest, sever at night while sleeping. coughs and vomit around 9-10PM and then afterwards coughs time to time during night but no vomit. his cough is very little at day time. he has no craving for food unless forcefully have him eat. he never asks himself of any thing to eat. plz help me in finding a cure. thank you
zeigham on 2011-10-18
If there is relief from any remedy, there is no need to give the next remedy.
Calcarea Carb 200
Nux Vomica 200
Please give 5 doses of the remedy at a gap of 12 hours and see how that affects your child in next few days. If there is no favorable response start with the next remedy in the same way.
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 15 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa 9 years ago
will it help improve his apetite . I think if his appetite improves and he start taking food his body resistance will help the cure. Literally if you dont FORCE him to eat, he will not ask even for two days. Only takes milk with a few leaves of tea (just to change of milk color from white) cus otherwise he will not drink it. If you have any other suggestion after this post, please advise or should i use one of the above suggested remedies
zeigham 9 years ago
1. Describe in detail the main problem - appearance, colour, shape, symptoms, behaviour etc. What happens, when it happens etc.
2. Describe any pains or behaviours associated with the symptoms.
3. Describe anything that makes the problem worse ie. position, temperature, food etc.
4. Describe anything that makes the problem better ie. pain is better for cold bathing or at night in bed.
5. Go through each symptom or problem he/she has, doing the same thing (answering questions 1-4), even if the problem does not seem connected to any others.
6. When did each problem start? What happened around that same time?
7. What is his/her character like? What kinds of fears or anxieties does he/she have? What makes him/her irritable? Flesh out his/her personality.
8. What foods does he/she crave or hate? What drinks does he/she crave or hate? Is he/she sensitive to anything he/she eats or drinks?
9. How does the weather or season affect him/her?
10. How have all his/her milestones gone? Does he/she have any issue with speaking, learning, walking, climbing etc
11. How is he/she with socializing with others?
12. What is his/her bowel habit like? Any problems? Any odours, strange colours or stool shapes?
13. Where does he/she sweat? Does it have a smell or does it stain a particular colour?
14. History of illnesses in his/her life?
15. Has he/she reacted to any vaccines or medical drugs?
16. Problems with sleep? Position he/she sleeps in? Nightmares or any dreams he/she talks about?
17. How is he/she with animals?
18. How is he/she with adults or strangers?
19. What is the family history of illness and disease?
20. What was the pregnancy like? Any odd symptoms or feelings that disappeared once he/she was born?
Professional Classical Homoeopath
[message edited by brisbanehomoeopath on Thu, 20 Oct 2011 03:44:46 BST]
♡ brisbanehomoeopath 9 years ago
'If you have any other suggestion after this post, please advise or should i use one of the above suggested remedies'
Please go ahead with my suggestion.
♡ kadwa 9 years ago
1. mail problems are two. cough that never recovers completely and loss of appetite. cough is deep from chest sounds like having chest infection.
it increase while sleeping and vomits while coughing while sleeping. sleep increases cough.
never asks for food. never tries new things to eat. only bread with no spices.have to force him to eat either giving some incentive of taking him on ride or taking him out or frightening him of injection etc i.e. never asks for food even if its 2-3 days.
appearance looks weak. tends to weep. alwasy ask questions and keep on repeating uless replied. fears of new places, of dark, of new things, of new people, of loud noises, of injection, of water in pool, of hieghts etc.not attentive, not able to get something or find something if explained its location in the house even if it is lying very near and seems obvious that one of his age would find it. seems sluggish in understanding things.
2. no pains
3. cough worsens at night while sleeping
4. better while waking
6. coughing started while he was very young around 1 year and now he is 4 years old. had a little cold and during that got polio vaccine and since then never recover completely from cough
7. he gets afraid easily from almost everything i.e. new people, new places, crowds, water, height etc. irritates when we dont give attention to him though he alway keeps asking things. his teething process took more time than normal. he also leant talking bit late than normal
8. does not like anything to eat. not even ice creams or chocolate etc. never even tasted any juices, milk shakes . never tasted fruits no matter how much v try.
9. cold weather creates problem
10. learnt talking late than normal, teething process delayed. eats his fingers.
11. not socializing at all. hesitates from strangers or even irregular visitors
12. urinates 2-4 times at night. urine is full of odor, mostly yellow in color.
13. sweats more than normal and at head.
14. details in above points
15. no reactions to any medicince
16. sleep is very disturbed. wakes up at night and call to come and sleep with him at bed, talks during sleeping with asking for somehing and saying no to something, weeps while sleeping. sometimes gets up while sleeping and keep on weeping (actually in sleep) and dont listen to anything just keep on weeping, stands up then lye down and keep on doing this and after some time goes to lyes down and fall asleep. changes position and placement while sleeping.
17. like to see animals from distance. dont go near them and gets afraid if take him near
18. hesitant with strangers more with adults but slightly with children as well. no confidence at all with adults as well as children
19. mother's family has somewhat coughing history
20. pragnancy was normal
zeigham 9 years ago
Because of the obvious case of Vaccinosis we have here (disease started by a vaccine) I would suggest Silicea.
Get 200c, and give a single dose in this method.
INSTRUCTONS FOR SPLIT DOSING
Firstly, you need to create a separate dosing bottle. Get a bottle with a dropper, 15-30mls in size, and fill it with a mixture of water and alcohol (5 parts to 1 part). Dissolve 2 granules or 2 drops of the medicine you bought from the pharmacy into this mixture. Your doses will be made from this bottle.
Hit the bottle firmly against the palm of your hand, or another elastic surface like a book. It should be a firm hit not a tap. 2 hits is enough to begin with, and should not be increased unless it is clear that it is needed. The water in this bottle will 'remember' the number of times you have hit it, so that subsequent doses will be stronger (necessary to overcoming the resistance of your disease).
Place 1 drop into an amount of water - I would start with 1/4 of a cup (62mls). Stir thoroughly and take 1 teaspoon into the mouth. Throw the rest of the cup away.
This is one dose. Repeat doses would be started from the 2 hits on the bottle.
Each step of this process can be adjusted to reduced aggravation or to increase the effect of the medicine. In order to be able to do this, it is important to measure each step (count the hits, the drops, measure the water etc).
Give him one dose only and report the response in about 3 days or so.
♡ brisbanehomoeopath 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.