front of scalp hurts/hair loss/endometriosisHi
I'm 34 and female. My main concern is my hair loss and the pain associated with it. The pain is only in the front which is where the majority of the hair loss is. I'm very self conscious about it and the hair loss seems to be getting worse. It started in my early-mid 20's. It seemed bearable for awhile. It's becoming unbearable. It's always a challenge getting ready to leave the house. I also suffer from endometriosis, bad, irregular, painful periods, and other symptoms. I read a post on here that seemed to address a similar problem. It suggested Sepia and NatMur. But then I read another post addressing only hair loss and the recommended treatment was Arnica I believe. I am most interested in the hair loss issues because it is affecting my self esteem and is very uncomfortable. However a lot of the Sepia symptoms seem to fit me.
Please help!!! This is the first post I've ever posted in any forum.
[message edited by funkybee on Wed, 26 Oct 2011 02:36:38 BST]
funkybee on 2011-10-26
It is important to describe all your problems in as much detail as you are able. One word answers and short sentences are not particularly helpful. Discuss each problem one at a time, providing (as a minimum level of detail) the following information.
1. What exactly happens?
2. Describe all sensations and pains. Each pain or sensation should be described in such a way that allows us to imagine having the same pain.
3. What causes the problem to get worse after it has started occurring?
4. What creates some relief for the problem?
5. What triggers the problem into occuring?
6. What time of the day or night does the problem occur?
7. When did the problem start? What was happening in your life at that time? Did some specific event or treatment take place just before the problem started?
Move from one problem to the next, doing the same thing. IT IS VITAL THAT YOU GIVE A COMPLETE PICTURE OF YOUR HEALTH BY PROVIDING ALL PROBLEMS YOU HAVE, EVEN IF NOT CONNECTED TO THE MAIN ONE, AND EVEN IF YOU CONSIDER IT OF LESS IMPORTANCE.
You should address each problem separately using the above 7 questions as a guide. Do not put all your complaints into each of the 7 questions. Discuss one problem at a time. If you have, for example, a headache with nausea, do each component separately too (what makes the head pain worse or better, what makes the nausea worse or better).
As well as this, please describe any traumatic incidents that have taken place in your life. Discuss anything that has had a lasting impact on you mentally, emotionally or physically.
Discuss the way that you manage or deal with your problems, or any problems that occur in your life.
Discuss any patterns you have noticed in your behavior especially concerning your disease.
Discuss any part of your life where you feel stuck or unable to change and grow, especially where this occurred around the beginning of your disease, or as the disease evolved.
Describe your childhood and the kind of environment you grew up in, with reference to your relationships with your family, your school experiences, and any serious childhood diseases.
If your earlier discussions have not mentioned these already, please describe:
1. The specific foods that you crave (not just like) or hate
2. The specific drinks that you crave or hate
3. What your sleep is like
4. How the weather and the temperature affects you
5. What kinds of things in the environment you are particularly sensitive to
6. What your general level of energy is like
7. What your level of sexual energy or desire is like
8. Describe your menstrual cycle
9. Also give these details
a) Body type and build
b) Skin colour and texture
c) Areas of the body tends to perspire on
d) Odour of sweat, body, stool, flatus, urine
e) Colour of stool, urine, sweat
10. Give any reactions to vaccines or medical drugs
11. Give any responses to homoeopathic remedies if you can.
Professional Classical Homoeopath
♡ brisbanehomoeopath last decade
The following additional information is required to help you. Therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
For Females Only
37. When is the period during the month approx date? Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems, pain, any other discharges?
38. Are you pregnant? If yes, please give pregnancy start date? Any current issues?
♡ nawazkhan last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.