≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

daughter 2.5 years enlarge adenoids and tonsils please advice

Hi, my daughter is 2.5 years old. She is diagnosed with enlarge adenoids and tonsils, ent prescribe nasal spray, but not helping. She sweats alot while sleeping and her breathing
is obstructed, she also has gurgling sound in her throat. Please advice as to what can we give to help with the enlarge adenoids and tonsils.
  madeline2 on 2011-10-28
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please give her three doses of Calcarea Carb 200 as follows and report back after 7 days (only 3 doses in 7 days).

day 1 morning
1st dose

day 1 evening
2nd dose

day 2 morning
3rd dose

One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.

Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 15-20 minutes before or after taking medicine.
[message edited by kadwa on Fri, 28 Oct 2011 09:50:03 BST]
kadwa last decade
Thank you Doctor for your reply. When you said 1 dose is that 2 drops = 1 dose?
madeline2 last decade
Yes. 2 drops means one dose.
kadwa last decade
Hi Dr. Kadwa

Thanks for your previous reply. we found out she has water in the middle ear. please advice a remedy.

thank you.
madeline2 last decade
Have you given her calc carb? What changes have been observed after giving calc carb. If it has not been given, please give calc and report back. Calc may work for the latest condition that you have reported.
kadwa last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.