≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

prostate problem i suppose

i am new to the forum and i come with a problem,having tremendous faith in homoepathy.i suffrred fom a very severe urinary tract infection,when i had passed blood,flesh particle,and bonemarrow like substance through urine.my urine used to be at that time boiling hot and hence i used to get terrible scared of passing urine.since my condition was very bad, i consulted a urologist who prscribed Ampicillin 500mg,three times a day for one month and then 250mg for 15days,after i was first given Garamycin injections for six days.my life was saved and came out of this serious situation,but after about 10 yrs i had a heart attack in the year 2000 and due to prolonged cardiac mecines i suppose, my libido became almost nil and erection too is almost gone,i have'nt been having sex for the last year or so.my intake of Restyl tablets,starting off with .25mg and ending up with 1mg,when i developed immunity for the sleeping pills.life became miserable with insomnia,unable to bear the trouble tried Noni and as the detoxification was taking place urine became bloody and turbid and i suppose this urine infected my prostate and i started passing urine scantily but frequently with urethral pain.the bladder capacity has reduced i think and hence i have to rush to tiolet often.i happened to read the post of dear ' Joe De Livera' and started taking Arnica 30c.will friends help me further. i am aged now 58yrs
  wilson609 on 2011-11-13
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take
1. Canthris-30 6 pills 3 times a day
2. 'Chandraprabha vati' 1 tablet after lunch and dinner with water. This is an Ayurvedic preparation.

Give feedback after 8 days

R.P. Tamhankar
[message edited by shouse_nsk on Sun, 13 Nov 2011 10:12:22 GMT]
shouse_nsk last decade
To Wilson

I note that you have referred to me in your post and am surprised to note that your Uro has not prescribed Ciprofloxacin which is the standard drug that is used for an infection like yours as soon as you presented the infection and you would have been saved the life threatening distress you suffered from so very unnecessarily. Your heart attack 10 years later is not connected to your Urological problem but it is not impossible that the drugs you were taking all these years may have contributed to it.

Your remedies are as follows:

Arnica 30c in the Wet dose taken thrice daily.

I note that you also suffer from insomnia and the Arnica will take care of this problem. It will also help your libido.

You will have to STOP all drugs and other homeo remedies you may be taking, but if you find that in doing so you aggravate your other problems you will take the drug and inform me.

Report your progress weekly.
Joe De Livera last decade
dear joe,
i note you want me to take Arnica in wet dose.Dose that mean i should put the pills in water and take the water.please let me know.I shall keepyou updated about my progress.The episode of severe UTI,occured in the year 1983 and i was'nt given Ciproflaxin.Since my co brother living in the United states is a Homoepath,he advised me to keep stock of Cantharis30 always.after the severe attack of 1983,again i had a mild attack which started with irritation in the urethra and burning sensation.immediately i started Cantharis30 and was relieved.Since i am a cardiac patients i don't think i will be able to stop those medicines,but along with those i have started taking Arnica30c pills four of medium size.pl advise me if these four pills have to be put in water,if so how much of water.thanks a lot for the advice.
wilson609 last decade
dear shouse,
thankyou very much for your reply to my problem.is Chandraprabhavati made by kottackal or other company.
wilson609 last decade
My apologies for not adding the protocol to make the Wet dose which I do below.

I was not aware that you are a cardiac patient:
'Since i am a cardiac patients i don't think i will be able to stop those medicines'

Please indicate your cardiac problem and what drugs you are taking for it to enable me to advise you if my Joepathy for your Prostate probles will help you or otherwise.

The Wet dose of any Homeopathic remedy is made as follows:

Order the remedy in the Liquid pack in Alcohol, also referred to as Liquid Dilution in a bottle preferably with a dropper arrangement.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake the bottle hard at least 6 times before you sip a capfull of the bottle or a large teaspoonful which is the dose.
Shaking the bottle hard is homeopathic succussion and this enhances the effect of the remedy on the user.
Joe De Livera last decade

Any standard Ayurvedic Pharma co like 'Dabur' 'Himalaya Drug' 'Vaidyanath' are offering this product. I do not know any company from Chennai side.

R.P. Tamhankar
shouse_nsk last decade
my cardiac medicines are as under;
1.cardivas6.25mg 1-0-1
2.envas5mg 1-0-1
3.cetapin500mg 1-0-1
4.vitamin cobadex czs 1-0-0
5.ecosprin 150mg 0-1-0.
i am sorry that i forgot to mention that i am slightly daibetic too and thats whyi take cetapin.thank you for the method of preparing the wet dose of arnica
wilson609 last decade
It is unlikely that my therapy can help with your Prostate problem as it is very likely that the drugs and vitamins that you are taking will antidote the effect of the Arnica which I was hoping could help you.

However you can take the Arnica and report your response if any in a few weeks time.
Joe De Livera last decade
i am desperate to get relief,and since i have great faith in homoe iam going to take arnica as suggested by you and report back after a few weeks.
wilson609 last decade
Please vist the link below to read the Editorial which appeared in the Daily Mirror, Sri Lanka's most popular newspaper a few weeks ago.


Joe De Livera last decade
Dear Dr. Tamhankar,

You had previously advised me on Eustachian tube remedy, which cured my problem completely, Thank you for the kind help.

This time I come with my fathers problems. He is 74 years of age and diagnosed with Parkinson's disease in 2001. Has been taking medicines like:

1. SYNDOPA 110mg
4. Nitrocontine (for Heart)
5. Amantrel

Recently he felt that urine is not passing flowingly. He feels urge to urinate but takes time for it to pass out. Comes in drops. Had burning sensation earlier, which is gone. Though he now feels slight pain in bladder, also feels full in bladder.

Please suggest remedies for both his Parkinson's Disease and Urine problems.

God bless you.
Thanks and Regards,
Akshhay Kaul
kaulhulk last decade
Dear Dr. Tamhankar,

On August 6, I suffered from a bout of rhinitis in the right nostril, after dusting the inside of my keyboard. Next morning my right Eustachian tube got clogged. Few days later, the same thing happened with the left nostril and ET.

I have taken several doses of antibiotics Azax, Synclar 500, Histafree et. al. but, my right ET still remains clogged. At times, mostly during the day it opens. Physical movement, walking, weightlifting seem to unblock it. However, later it gradually gets closed again.

I have tried Kali Mur 6X pellets, Kali Sulfuricum 30 C drops. Nothing has helped.

Please, advice some remedy which reopens the ET, permanently. I have attempted to drain fluid through inner suction force. The left ET is much better.

Kindly suggest something to cure the right ET. I haven't slept a wink in twenty days, merely sit through the night.

I beseech you for help.
Akshay Kaul
New Delhi.

Details for perusal -
Age - 39, unmarried bachelor. Writer by profession, emotionally sensitive with a right-sided deviated Septum.
kaulhulk 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.