Draining FistulaThanks Joe, I received the info on Penicillin that you instructed her to take and I am not able to get Penicillin. However, she was prescribed Sulfameth/TMP DS Tablets. They instructed her to take 1 tablet twice a day for 14 days. Is there any way any of the antibotics could be substituted for Penicillin? While on this medication, the fistula seem to be doing very well. Little inflammation and she was able to move around physically a lot better for awhile.It appear to look better in size, however, once the medication was completed, the inflammation increase over time. She was later prescribed Doxycycline Hyclate 100M she was directed to take this 1 tablet 3x daily by a colon & rectal surgeon, who also wanted to do another surgery. About 2 years ago he inserted a seton that goes through the rectum and the vagina, I recently read on one of your blogs about the Joepathy which includes Silicea 6x, Arnica 30C (wet dose), Nat Phos 6x and Ferr Phos 6x, along with the polyfax ointment. I recently purchased all of the above, and I am wondering will any of these be needed to aid in the healing of the fistula?
sandra mason on 2011-11-15
The following additional information is required to help you. Therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
For Females Only
37. When is the period during the month approx date? Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems, pain, any other discharges?
38. Are you pregnant? If yes, please give pregnancy start date? Any current issues?
♡ nawazkhan last decade
You addressed your post to me and stated:
'Thanks Joe, I received the info on Penicillin that you instructed her to take and I am not able to get Penicillin. However, she was prescribed Sulfameth/TMP DS Tablets. They instructed her to take 1 tablet twice a day for 14 days. Is there any way any of the antibotics could be substituted for Penicillin?'
I do not recollect prescribing the antibiotics to anyone and would appreciate if you would please let me have the link to my post to which you refer.
In the meanwhile I am copying below my default therapy for Fistula which I note that you have already quoted from but I shall repeat it again for the purpose of record.
I shall copy the therapy I have pioneered and prescribed to patients who suffer from FISTULA, FISSURE AND ABSCESS of the Anus. The majority of those who have used my therapy aka 'Joepathy' have confirmed that they have benefitted from this therapy and many have confirmed that they have been cured.
I shall note the Remedies prescribed below:
Silicea 6x Dose 2 tablets taken twice daily to expel the pus from the lesion.
Arnica 30c in the Wet dose a capful of the bottle taken thrice daily to increase the flow of blood in the body which in turn will help to rebuild the tissue.
Nat Phos 6x Dose 2 tablets taken twice daily after meals to soften the stools.
Ferr Phos 6x Dose 2 tablets taken twice daily to improve the quality of the blood to help heal the lesion.
Antibiotic Ointment like Polyfax or equivalent which is used internally on the tip of a gloved finger inserted into the anus after every bowel movement to keep the bacterial count as low as possible in the lesion.
Do not use toilet paper after a BM. Use a Hand Spray device instead available at Wal Mart which is a DIY fitting.
No Alcohol, Red meat, Coffee and Sausages, Ham and Bacon as they are loaded with Saltpeter. No canned beverages like Coke. Do not eat hot (Chillie hot) food if you live in India.
Drink at least 3 ltrs water daily and exercise moderately.
The Wet dose of any Homeopathic remedy is made as follows:
Order the remedy in a 5ml bottle in the Liquid DIlution in Alcohol with a dropper arrangement.
If this is not available the Dry dose in pellets may be use but this is not as effective as the remedy in the original Liquid Dilution in Ethanol.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake it hard to produce bubbles. This is homeopathic succussion and must be done every time before a capful of the bottle which is the dose is taken as directed.
♡ Joe De Livera last decade
sandra mason last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.