≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Please suggest a remedy to reduce/eliminate fibrous scar tissue and plaque in my penis. 22sticky clear liquid discharge from penis 4Dr.Kadwa -- Mild pain, mild tickle/itch sensation in penis and itchy/ticky in anal area 5Sensitive Penis and Premature Ejaculation 3veins appearing on penis 4Thin penis 2Severe itch on penis, scrotum and rectum/anus. 4please anuj sir help me have small bump like pimple on penis shaft and scrotum from 3 year 3Penis short 9Sexual weakness and weak penis erection 2


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

penis problem

Dear Sir,

My age is 25 and I am not married but my partner is not satisfy with me during intercourse because my penis size is very small and I discharge with in few seconds so do you have any best medicine for it ?
  bilalgijjar on 2011-11-18
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
I dont know you have any another problem or not, but I suggest you Agnus Cast Q, thrice daiy 15 drops in normal water X 15 days. and Kali Phos 6x Tab thrice daily for 15 days. Report me after that. You can reply me on my email. Thank you.
dr.sarkar last decade
Dont worry for premature ejaculation ,Take Ferrum Phos 6x daily morn 4 tab for seven days and see the difference.About your small penis also dont care too much ,Take cydonia q 5 drops afternoon for one month u get 1 inch and try to go deep .all the best
SK NAIR last decade
Welcome to this forum. It is very interesting to read your confidence that Ferrum Phos will help him. It is good to know and I am sure several patients in this forum will be benefited. I am looking forward for the patient to try and return back and report.

Reva V
Reva V last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.