pain in thorat, pain in abdomen, piles, urging for urinationkindly advise for my friend problems
1. pain in throat (when touched feeling like needles.
2. pain in abdomen (left , right , center, moving at point chest upper ribs.
3. urging for urination (at least 10 times a day , 3 times at night)
4. pain in testicles > right < left.
5. piles(pain, swelling to touch, needle pain, feeling air coming
5. piles history in family
6. no effect on throat on swolling or taking liquids but pain.
7. thirst normal, appetite normal no craving for food or liquids.
8. previous history ( malaria)
9. suffering throat for 9 months used allopathic treatment no improvement.
10. a homeo doctor advised
1. phytolacca 30
2. bell 30
3. mismith 30
4. pk -5 or r-5
no improvement yet so i have put it on this forum for better adivse.
libra981 on 2011-11-24
♡ kadwa last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.