≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Silicea: $4.19First Aid Kit: $160.00



Similar posts:

Diatomaceous Earth and Silica For Bartholin Cyst 3


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Bartholin cyst and silica 30c

I just started taking silica 30c in an attempt to cure my bartholin cyst that I have had for several years. What should I expect to be happening? How should I feel? When I go to the bathroom my urine has a strong smell, is this normal? I am on birth control. Will the silica interfer with my birth control?
  Lost27 on 2011-11-29
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take
1.Merc Sol-200 6 pills 2 times a day instead of silica
2. Crab Apple 5 drops 2 times a day in 2 teaspoonful water

Please see following thread
Give feedback in 15 days

R.P. Tamhankar
[message edited by shouse_nsk on Tue, 29 Nov 2011 07:14:39 GMT]
shouse_nsk last decade
What's wrong with taking silica 30c?
Lost27 last decade
There is nothing right or wrong in Homeopathy. Every remedy has its own place.

R.P. Tamhankar
shouse_nsk last decade
You still haven't answered the questions. Is your remedy better than silica 30c? If so why? I don't want to keep switching remedies without knowing why.
Lost27 last decade
It is basically because Merc Sol deals with glands. It has more affinity with glands than silica and especially groin area.

R.P. Tamhankar
shouse_nsk last decade
what about for cases for sebacious cyst in the groin area for guys?

pls advice!
riddo last decade
So you are saying that the silica will not work at all?
Lost27 last decade
It is very difficult to say which remedy will work.
I have treated successfully this illness with Mrec Sol

R.P. Tamhankar
shouse_nsk last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.