Scrotum sebacious cyst madnessPlease if there is anyone that can help me with my condition that i've been suffering for many many years. I have a few big sebacious cysts on my scrotum with many small ones appearing, I can't seem to find any cure or any way to prevent them from appearing.
I am willing to pursue any method that is proved to be working in curing them. I am soon to be married, this is will kill my marriage if my wife sees them.
please please advice, and maybe provide the actual medicine as well, as i am living in malaysia!
riddo on 2011-11-29
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
♥ kadwa 7 years ago
1. Describe your main suffering?
I have severe sebacious cysts on my scrotum, it seems uncontrollable, with many small ones appearing. few big ones are clumped together.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Mainly some body acne on my back, but its not really that bad, as it comes and goes.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Lack of confidence. Like a man without his powers
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
I feel hopeless at times, no confidence in pursuing my dreams due to the problem i have.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
It all started when i was in my teen years. 15-16 yrs old when i discovered these bumps on my scrotum, i keep thinking over time it will go away, until today its still growing!
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Usually at night time, when im by myself - thinking, contemplating how to find a cure
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
I've been trying to be observant in my daily routine but i just cant seem to identify what makes it worst - maybe caffeine as i drink coffee daily? I smoke cigarettes as well, its these 2 things that i am suspecting!
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
I do feel my environment affects my sufferings - maybe temperature? humidity? i used to live in uk, and it was rather manageable until i moved back to asia.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Hot: i sweat a lot, even a small change in temp can generate lots of body sweat. usually agitated
Cold: i feel much better, i am not paranoid about skin rashes, and other problems.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
On a good day i feel like i am the best with positive mental set - changeable, agreeable to any person/situation.
But since the problem is slowly progressing - most times i am moody, easily agitated, as a person i am nervous and lazy during my bad days, i dont feel like doing anything.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
somehow calming, knowing theres nothing we can do to stop it (kind of like my problem).
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
I do. I feel sometimes i constantly need reassuring from close people. But i rarely get consoled at most times, they don't feel like i need any consolation.
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Lately i've been noticing that im sensitive to light, as i am walking out to a very sunny day, my eyes are sensitive, feels like i need to wear sunglasses.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
I have a habit of nail biting when i get nervous, usually when i'm thinking too much about problems with little solution.
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I envy some of my friends as they don't know what im going through and i havent told anyone about my sufferings.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Biggest fear of snakes. Sometimes i have recurring dreams of snakes.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
I crave foods with good seasoning, salty, and filling.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
i would say normal, sometimes excessive but may be due to the hot weather here.
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Normal, sometimes less. I feel like i need to force food jst to keep my weight balanced.
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
Some vegetables i just can't consume, makes me feel like throwing up.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
I would say excessive sweat, usually more from my body than anywhere else.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
irregular now days, stool not so solid depending on days - runny, and soft.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
I sleep well at night, i tend to sleep on my front with my back to the ceiling.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
I am not sure since my suffering i dare not go near girls.
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
My personality is very adaptable, changeable, can agree to most things and people. Which makes me very different as Im not particularly picky.
Given my condition, i've learnt to accept many things since i have to accept myself with this condition.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
I haven't pursued any medication, except now i am taking lots of supplements as fish oil, grape seeds, and daily multi-vitamins.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
I would say diabetes, high blood pressure and maybe be some heart diseases, although i am not sure.
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
I am a very good looking guy, medium in size, although short in height comparing to other guys (168 cm). Many ppl look at me as if i am perfect looking, but theres underlying conditions that they do not know of. I feel a lot of people tend to get jealous of my looks, and attitude. But in real in side i feel hopeless and powerless as a man. i am desperate for any help here!
riddo 7 years ago
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♥ kadwa 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.