≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Attn: Dr. Showrav Lack of erection

Me Haji 1108
age 29
weight 82kgs
height 5.8'
activities Job
problem Lack of Tool Erection
Married 01 year earlier
In March 2011,I have Backpain.Doctors diagnosed it as Lumbago.I still have back pain.
History:Masturbate alot
since childhood. Erection before intercourse but it lost erection when I have entered plz help.
Thanks in advance and i am hopeful
[message edited by Haji1108 on Fri, 02 Dec 2011 17:17:32 GMT]
  Haji1108 on 2011-12-01
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
use acid phos 200 for erection
agnus cast q and avena sat q for betterment hope u get well soon
sher564 8 years ago
Use only one medicine named Damiana Q or Taurnera Q 5 drops each 3 times a day after 30 min from meal.
Try to reduce ur weight and report me after 10 days.

Dr. Showrav
[message edited by Dr. Showrav on Thu, 15 Dec 2011 11:52:49 GMT]
Dr. Showrav 8 years ago
doctor pls help me i am new to this forum so i dnt know wat to write my age is 33 and used to do masterbate and now also i do the same thing but when i get aroused by that time only i masterbate or i can say in month or two month , after masterbate i have back pain and thigh pain legs shivering , due to the masterbate i could not able to meet new people and i cannot see in new person eyes, i always feel like being alone feel very shy infront of others and specially infront of girls ,so pls help me doctor .
vinodag 8 years ago

Use Agnus Cast Q For 1 month as daily twice 10 Drops at morning and night after 30 min from meal with a cup of warm water.

Dr. Showrav
Dr. Showrav 8 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.