Treatment for AVN of Femur Head1.Describe your main suffering?
Early Stage Avascular Necrosis on Femur Bone Head
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
I met with a road accident and then hip cap was broken after surgery they have placed a titanium plate. Now after 5months of surgery i had a CT Scan, the report says early stage of AVN on the Right Hip
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Since it is in the intial stage i dont find much pain.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
During walking and sitting i have slight pain.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body canít stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Calcium Tablets and Protect
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
Normal Height:=5.11feet, Weight 84Kgs
24. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
[message edited by laghu on Thu, 08 Dec 2011 11:00:15 GMT]
laghu on 2011-12-07
Some other details are needed to suggest a homeopathic remedy even when the problem is very clearly defined. There is more than one remedy in homeopathy even for such clearly defined problems.
Please copy the Questionnaire from the following thread
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
♥ kadwa 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.