18 months old baby boy - cannot sleepI am a sleepless mother of a 18 month old sleepless baby boy. The baby is in good health with no health problems whatsoever. He is very active and intelligent. However he is not able to sleep well. He goes to bed at around 9pm and sleeps at a stretch for 2-3 hours. After that he wakes up tossing and turning and not able to sleep. When we put him back to sleep he keeps waking up after every 30 minutes or one hour and this goes on till morning. We have ensured that he is not hungry or does not have gas or any other problem. He just cannot go back to sleep. He is drowsy but sleepless. I feel he does not have dreams as he does not wake up frightened or crying. He simply wakes up and not able to sleep again. Please help. We need some sleep desperately.
Both me and my husband are very light (bad) sleepers. So I guess it is more of a hereditary problem.
[message edited by vai_dal on Tue, 13 Dec 2011 02:23:59 GMT]
vai_dal on 2011-12-13
If this does not help, a proper case must be taken to find a more precise choice of remedy.
♡ brisbanehomoeopath 8 years ago
vai_dal 8 years ago
1. Describe in detail the main problem - appearance, colour, shape, symptoms, behaviour etc. What happens, when it happens etc.
2. Describe any pains or behaviours associated with the symptoms.
3. Describe anything that makes the problem worse ie. position, temperature, food etc.
4. Describe anything that makes the problem better ie. pain is better for cold bathing or at night in bed.
5. Go through each symptom or problem he/she has, doing the same thing (answering questions 1-4), even if the problem does not seem connected to any others.
6. When did each problem start? What happened around that same time?
7. What is his/her character like? What kinds of fears or anxieties does he/she have? What makes him/her irritable? Flesh out his/her personality.
8. What foods does he/she crave or hate? What drinks does he/she crave or hate? Is he/she sensitive to anything he/she eats or drinks?
9. How does the weather or season affect him/her?
10. How have all his/her milestones gone? Does he/she have any issue with speaking, learning, walking, climbing etc
11. How is he/she with socializing with others?
12. What is his/her bowel habit like? Any problems? Any odours, strange colours or stool shapes?
13. Where does he/she sweat? Does it have a smell or does it stain a particular colour?
14. History of illnesses in his/her life?
15. Has he/she reacted to any vaccines or medical drugs?
16. Problems with sleep? Position he/she sleeps in? Nightmares or any dreams he/she talks about?
17. How is he/she with animals?
18. How is he/she with adults or strangers?
19. What is the family history of illness and disease?
20. What was the pregnancy like? Any odd symptoms or feelings that disappeared once he/she was born?
Obviously some of these questions may not be appropriate.
What potency of Coffea is being used?
♡ brisbanehomoeopath 8 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.