≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

paralysis post head injury

Dear Sir

8 years back in an severe road accident my father injured his brain (Left side),He was in comma for 3 months and right side of his body paralized.
We went to many neurosurgeons and they all told that there is no medicine to cure him and recommanded physiotherapy.

MRI scan of hid head states 'Cerebal Atrophy decay'.

My father is still on bed and right part of his body paralyzed, we tried all Tantra Manta Yantra and now we are fed up.

Preasently Right limbs of hid body is paralized,He is not able to talk properly ,all the time He is either on bed or wheel chair.
His memory is also affected,Some times he recognize us some time he doesn't

His age is 52 yrs. Now we are looking for some other alternate treatment.

Kindly confirm is there any scope of improvement in his condition in Homeopathy.

It is an Humble request from a frustated son please contact me on below contacts if there treatment for my father.

A Humble request,

Name: Neeraj Mishra
Mob: 9619421273
  neerj_fri13 on 2011-12-15
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please give him three doses of Arnica 1M as follows and report back after 15 days (only 3 doses in 15 days).

day 1 morning
1st dose

day 1 evening
2nd dose

day 2 morning
3rd dose

One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 2 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 2 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.

Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
kadwa last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.