≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum




Baryta Carbonica: $6.59


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Suffering from effects of baryta carob..?

Hi doctors,
I used the following medicine for height increase for nearly 2 months 3 times a day:

1. Baryta carb 200c
2. cal phosphate 200c
3. silicea 12x
4. symphathum Q -- 5 drops

As a result, current Physical conditions are :
1. vibration in the centre of brain.
2. muscles near the left side of heart also vibrate proportionately.
3.vibration in the center of stomach, knee and hand joints.
4.I feel out of breath most of the time
5. extreme physical fatigue.
6.i also have twitching of muscles all around the body

here are my mental sufferrings:
1. I have high degree of confusion
2. I cant focus for short durations also
3.I always imagine only dangers happening.
4.cannot think clearly
5.fear of facing people.
6. worst memory

I stopped them 8 months ago, but still sufferring from their effects.what shall i do?

I am 28 yr old , male with no medical records earlier. no alcohols or cigars. my parents also dont have medical records.
kindly suggest me medicine which will nullify the both medicine effects.

  ramheight6 on 2011-12-16
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take three doses of Camphora 30 (Camphora Officinarum) at a gap of 3 hours only for one day and see how it affects in coming days.
[message edited by kadwa on Sat, 17 Dec 2011 02:27:39 GMT]
kadwa 9 years ago
The best way to reverse any apparent ill effects of using homoeopathy, is to have an experienced homoeopath retake all the symptoms and prescribe a single medicine that suits them.

As you can see, using our medicines in the way that you have is dangerous and can damage your health. Who gave you this advice?
brisbanehomoeopath 9 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.