liver cleanse?I suspect I need to cleanse my liver.
My long standing problem was craving sweets, particularly chocolate and not too sweet cookies... otherwise I'm vegetarian with mostly healthy food diet.
Lately I've noticed that even after small amount of food I would feel some sort of discomfort. I've been happily eating grapefruits for breakfast, but recently was finding very hard to enjoy them. Drinking warm water with fresh lemon juice first thing in the morning became a very of putting thing too. I can't stand the sourness.
Last week, from about 9 days before my period,I felt angry. Minor things would irritate me and I'ld stress out about smallest things. No obvious reason for anger, maybe just angry with myself, for not finding will power to improve my eating habits and stick to good things (like more exercising & positive thinking). I've started to feel occasional dull discomfort on the right side, liver area. Sometimes it would be stinging, sometimes just annoying feeling, but no pain or tention on examining the area. Also felt it's more noticeable in the evenings. I also have strange metallic/bitter taste in my mouth. Some food tastes bitter. The taste is not constant. I've far less apetite.
I also noticed I got breathless far quicker... I've started running in the mornings and had to stop far more often than normally.
Noticed I get this burning sensation under my ribs and solar plexus, especially after tea (herbal, I do not drink caffein drinks) and fresh vegetable or vegetable & fruit juices. Like I had first food today - my freshly prepared carrot juice with super greens powder about 45min ago, still have bitter taste in mouth and felt some mild burning in stomach & solar plexus area. Gastric ulcer?
I took Lycopodium 30, about 7days ago for 2 days (morning and evening). Stopped when my period started 3 days ago. My anger is gone.
I would like to battle my sweet cravings for good, so am looking at some lifestyle changes and would want to cleanse my liver.
I don't think I can do the liver flush with oil and lemon juice, as I can't stand lemons at the moment. But would try the apple juice fasting for 3 days and then do the liver supporting diet.
Any suggestion to what remedies could be useful for me now?
I'm not liking cold, but always feel better in fresh air. Prefere warm food and drinks, no thirst, like carbohydrates, dislike citrus. I feel better for consolation, after sleep and am afraid to eat...
miaki on 2011-12-17
The following additional information is required to help you. Therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
For Females Only
37. When is the period during the month approx date? Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems, pain, any other discharges?
38. Are you pregnant? If yes, please give pregnancy start date? Any current issues?
♡ nawazkhan last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.