Abdominal Cramps and Severe SpasmsHi,
as title says i have severe abdominal spasms and cramps coming atleast twice or thrice a month. During this period i have vomitings continously and pain stays for alteast a day, it gets really horrible to do any day to day activities.
these spasms started after TB treatment, i am now all clear for TB but the strong medicines i took during TB treatment gave me this side effects of severe spasms which are still continuing after 1 year.
I recently got it tested and doctors came back with flexible Hernia around Navel area. Any english pain killers are not working any more infact actually they are aggrevating the pain. Looking in this forum i have started using Mag Phos 6X, this is showing some slight improvements with pain control but i still feel stiffs stomach and severe undigestion and acidity problem.
Homepathy is the last option for me. so please suggest some homepathic pills that i should take for my conditions. summary of my conditions
1. Severe Spasms and Abdominal cramps
2. Flexible Hernia around navel areao.
3. Severe indigestion and Acidity.
4. Practially almost all Indian veg's are aggrevating my indigestion and Acidity problem.
Please suggest me some good homepathic medicines and Food that i should take. Homepathic is my last option so please help me.
Look forward to hearing from you soon.
ravimanthena on 2011-12-24
The following additional information is required to help you. Therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
6. Height .
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
♡ nawazkhan last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.