≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Retinal haemorrhage cured by Homoeopathy - Dr. Deoshlok Sharma 54retinal haemorrhage 3Retinal Haemorrhage from of Left Eye 1Retinal haemorrhage 1Retinal haemorrhage 3


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Retinal haemorrhage

my mother is 55yrs old. she is highly myopic.she suffered from retinal haemorrhage in right eye 10 months ago,she has been treated by a retinal specialist by giving 3 injections at monthly interval in right eye & laser operation in both eyes,she has also taken bothrops lanceolatus 30c for a week & repeated it two times at 1 month interval,now she has got relief in eye but not completly clear vision.what can she do further?
  Dr.Charul Rajput on 2011-12-28
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
I think that Bothr. should not be given in higher potency say 200 one dose after every four days for 15 days time.

Mahfoozurrehman 9 years ago
Thank you sir,I will follow the same as you have suggested.
Dr.Charul Rajput 9 years ago
My suggestion is she don't need bothrops now as you mentioned right now her issue is 'not completely clear vision' so i hope not any kinda bleeding right now. What you want from bothrops you already got. I don't think upgrading to 200c will bring much relief but you can try. ONE SINGLE DOSE IS ENOUGH TO JUDGE THE ACTION.

You know 'no clear vision' may be side effects of laser therapy/operation? May be injections side effects? May be other dis-eased issues. Its been 10 months since start of issue, its a chronic case not in acute state, so i suggest to treat her properly(totally) and find a simillimum. In that manner she will recover soon and completely.
Paki1 9 years ago
sir,thanks for your suggestion but kindly can you tell me where can I took my mother for further treatment?I had also gone AIIMS for the chekup of my mother but even there we could not got any response,the doctors said that she is ok but my mother has problem in vision &also some time itching
Dr.Charul Rajput 9 years ago
Are you a homeopath or related to any medical science? as there is written Dr. with your name.

If yes then you can know better than us what kinda doctor(i prefer professional homeopath) you want near you. She need a classically trained professional homeopath find anyone near you or if you want her treatment here on forum i suggest Sameervermani (Sameer) or Brisbanehomoeopath(david). With their knowledge and expertise they can handle the case much better than others.
Paki1 9 years ago
thanks sir! I am a PG STUDENT of veterinary but I have much interest in homeopathy....
Dr.Charul Rajput 9 years ago
Hi, my son is 3 years old. By birth he had problem with his right eye and a squint which we came to know when he was 6 months old. On Dr Observations they suggested his right eye is not developed and problem due to retina not developed with fibroid's on the retina and has some scars... can that be repaired by homeopathy. I have consulted most professional eye specialists doctors including, Shankar Netralaya. Can there be any chance with Homeopathy? to cure.
satishk83 6 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.